It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

College Sports: Predictions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Huge SEC game this week:

UGA vs. Auburn @ Auburn.
This is the South's Oldest Rivalry. Both play between the hedges. And neither can seem to win at home when they play each other. Who is gonna win?

I predict the DAWGS.....that is blind loyalty talking and my nephew plays for UGA. so Go Dawgs, Sic 'Em!

Ben

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   
i ahvent been keeping up with college football as uch as i should be, what are each teams records and ranks?

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I'll go with the 'dawgs.

Records go out the window in a true rivalry like this, Ben.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   
This week's ESPN Coaches Poll has:

#3 Auburn @ 9-0 vs.
#5 University of Ga. @ 8-1(one loss to Tenn. who Auburn thumped 41-14 I do believe in the 3rd game of the year. Tenn vs. UGA was 4th game and Tenn took out their frustration on UGA in Athens).

I say UGA first because of blind faith....and second, last week Auburn was off. That was their 1st off week of the season. They had played 9 previous weeks until that. I am hoping they will come out a little out of rhythm. I mean after 9 weeks you get into a zone of playing and waking up etc....then your off a week and it throws your schedule off a little. Will this be enough for UGA to beat Auburn in Auburn? I hope so.

And Gibbs is right...a rivalry like this, throw the records out the window.....When the visiting team beats the home team, the home team has been known to "hose-down" the visiting teams students with firehoses to keep them off the field......HOSE 'EM BETWEEN THE HEDGES!!!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 11:55 PM
link   
i'm gonna have to go ahead and stick with auburn BECAUSE they had the off week. that will help them rest up and will definitely give them a big advantage. plus throw in the fact that cadillac is a monster, go ahead and give the game to auburn. watch out for the caddy.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 09:29 AM
link   
auburn, because htey are rested as well

top topics

join