It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

are you a homophobe????

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 05:08 AM
link   
"17 - Your score rates you as "high-grade non-homophobic."
In his 1996 study of 64 white, male college students, Dr. Henry Adams classed 29 participants as "non-homophobic." Their mean score was 30.48, however, placing most of the men outside of this sub-group. Dr. Adams reported that he had difficulty finding heterosexual men whose scores ranked them as high-grade non-homophobic"

My regular gym has a high proportion of gay males. I'm happy to walk around naked, sit in the sauna, steam room and spa naked, and talk politics and any other crap with anyone there.

I think I have been hit on twice in the spa pool. It didn't bother me much.

I guess I can't relate to kissing another big burly male on the lips, so that's where any of my score must come from?

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 05:13 AM
link   
You're not gay, until you try it.

If you don't like; not gay.
If you like it; more research is indicated.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 05:15 AM
link   
RANT

Is that a generic wink, or are you winking at me?

* runs away *

Hmmmm. Do I have to retake the test now? Different levels of phobia and different stimuli to what's in that test.

[Edited on 17-12-2003 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 05:28 AM
link   
There's just not any point to being homophobic. But you're right there's different stimuli generating different results.

Say, IN PRISON, I'd be more homophobic.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Before I begin, I would like to make it clear that I am not gay and will never be gay. With that said, I can start.
Many people I have talked to say that homosexuality is not a natural behavior. I beg to differ. There have been numerous accounts of homosexuality in nature. It is shown in apes, monkeys, gorillas, dolphins, dogs, and many other creatures. This statement does not mean that gay people are barbaric or unevolved and for those who think I am saying this you are mistaken. What this shows is that homosexuality is just as natural as heterosexuality. It is not a disease or mental illness; it is just another aspect of nature.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Of course you aren't homophobic. Just hypocrytical bigots.

Those reading this post know who I am talking to. Its quite obvious how deep rooted the hate is in some people. It's kinda pathetic. The people saying this kinda crap now would be saying the exact same thing back when when women were trying to vote. Just plain ignorance that's all. But what can you do? Just sit back and laugh as they make total asses out of themselves. I feel sorry for any child that grows up in an enviroment that promotes hatred and discrimination against ANYONE like some of the people posting on this thread. I truly feel sorry for you.

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 08:07 AM
link   
i ranked as a high grade non homophobic. i probally would have scored higher if i didn't enjoy the occasional gay joke from time to time.

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 08:28 AM
link   
23 honestly. high grade non ....

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seapeople
Here are some questions for you to answer eathnoise,

1. Is the penis of a male intended biologically for homosexual use. Or is it intended for the use in conjunction with the vagina for reproduction.

Apparently you're not aware of the problems of homosexual behavior in animals? It's true. A certain percentage are homosexual, and you sure can't blame that on upbringing or anything else. For farmers it's a huge problem. The prizewinning bull may only want to mount other bulls and may ignore cows completely -- so your expensive breeding program goes out the window. Same with sheep. Same with dogs. It's been seen in the wild as well.

2. Explain the difference between an adult male who really likes young children, and an adult who likes someone of the opposite sex.

Explain howcome in every list of known, registered pedophiles and sex offenders (your local police department will have this list and you can see it online) that the ratio of men raping little girls is about 30 times higher than the number of men raping little boys?

Do you find it repulsive to sleep with someone of the same sex?

Personally? Yes. Do I have a problem with one of my kids, who IS homosexual, sleeping with a same-sex partner? No. Do I have a problem being a parent for a number of kids who were abused (beaten sometimes) and thrown out of their families because they were homosexual? No. Do I have a problem with them finding long-term happy relationships with someone of their own sex? no.

I do have a real problem with abusive people and I have a LOT of problem with heterosexual men who think that the right thing to do is prey sexually on little girls. And I do have a problem with a society that thinks men preying on little boys is much worse than men preying on little girls.

And ... fyi... all the instances I've seen of babies being raped (yes, this does happen) are of heterosexual men doing it to infants. There's 3 cases in the news just this week.

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by HerExcellency
Well, I'm neither white nor male so I guess this skews my test results. Does that make me a "fag-hag?"

Naaaah.

For what it's worth, I scored a 6. I'm also a "high-grade non-homophobic."

I think the test could have been made better...but that's the anthropology student in me speaking.

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I scored a 45 non-homophopic. My step sister is gay I don't judge her but I don't agree with her life style either.

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I got 24 - Your score rates you as "high-grade non-homophobic."
I really don't care about homosexual people as long as they don't come on to me.

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I read through this thread...was ANYONE homophobic?

This survey seemd like a crock to me for two reasons:

Scale inversion, and frequent use of double negatives.

This doc may know psychology, but he doesn't know scientific polling theory.

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
And ... fyi... all the instances I've seen of babies being raped (yes, this does happen) are of heterosexual men doing it to infants. There's 3 cases in the news just this week.

Ohhh I know I shouldn't have clicked on this thread...

My bad mood today turns worse...

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 07:07 PM
link   
God says, in the bible that homosexuality is an abomination before Him.

Therefore, God gives a direct command. "Thou SHALL NOT!!
If you support homosexuality, you are in fact an anti-christ. You go against the world of God.

The homosexual attack on christian churches is continuing. Watered-down money-losing willing to grab at anything churches change their thinking and creed to embrace homosexuality, the curches hope their numbers go up, the homosexuals get their foot in the door to the last bastion of resistance.

Homosexuals, you and I are spiritual enemies. But I'd buy you a beer anytime. Cause I love you, I just don't like your acts.

[Edited on 21-12-2003 by dexxy]

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I got a 10. I don't really care if a person is Homosexual or not, because it doesn't really matter to me.

dexxy So do you like gays or not?? It seems like you're playing devil's advocate here, on one side you're saying that the gays are the Anti-Christ and then on the other side your saying you'll by them a beer?

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I just gotta say its very hypocritical for most men who get their feathers ruffled by the idea of two men who love each other, but can just as easily get off to the idea of two women. Explain that to me. I can understand the moral argument against it, but if it is a sin it is no more than premarital sex, or lying or stealing or murder. All sin seperates us from God according to the Bible. Today's world is littered with sin...sex is everywhere and it is wrong to attack those who find love with the same sex rather than the blatent sex thats plastered on tv and movie screens, strip clubs...Please find a better cause to fight for

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by scooter

1) Right. And 'some of your best friends are black'.

2) "We are getting to be like Sodom and Gomorrah."

If 'logical arguments' based on human freedom are your evidence that we are getting to be like Sodom and Gomorrah, then I'd venture to say you're an uneducated nutbag.

3) "Explain the difference between an adult male who really likes young children, and an adult who likes someone of the opposite sex."

Well, one really likes young children, and the other likes someone of the opposite sex. That was easy!

4) You don't REALLY think cross-dressing is some sort of pre-requisite for being gay, do you?

Ok scooter, I join the conversation. I want to have fun.

1) Not at all. I've just one black friend. But I've an excuse.
In my country, 99% of the peoples are whites ( it's Europe you know, not Africa. And in Europe peoples are allmost all whites
)

2) You don't know the meaning of the word sodomy. According the Holly Bible, not only gays are sodomites. Oral sex is also called " sodomy ", and the sex of your partner doesn't matter. So if a man and a woman, even if they are married, have oral sex, they're also " sodomites " and they will be " judged " by God.

2a) Do you know why we have to say " sodomy " and not " gomorrhy " ?
You see, you're also an uneducated nutbag.

3) You wrong. One is normal and the other one is a sick bastard.

4) And me I REALLY think cross-dressing is some sort of pre-requisite for being gay. Why ? Not you ?

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 05:46 AM
link   
17 - Your score rates you as "high-grade non-homophobic."

*pulls into gas station*

"Fill her up with with high grade non homophobic please".

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 11:02 PM
link   
There is no homosexuality.
Sexuality is lie
Sexuality requires atleast two lifesyles to logically exist.

So here is the structure of sexuality

------sexuality------------------
| |
| |

homosexuality hetrosexuality

If you don't believe in homosexuality, and see it as unatural imoral lifestyle. Then sexuality can't exist to you because you don't belive there is other ways but MAN AND WOMEN, see how the fountaion falls to pieaces? it requires at least to styles for the word to exist. You can't call them hetrosexuals because the word hetrosexual comes from sexuality, since sexuality doesn't exist and is illusion then hetrosexuality doesn't exist. Which means that man and women are the only way.

Homophopia is just another illusion, just word created in order, for people to expect them.

If someone called me a hetrosexual i'll explain i'm not. I'll say no, man is women, women is for man. i don't need a name to describe my self, for my sex already defines me.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join