It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

College Sports: Florida State at Florida

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 10:17 PM
link   
What a game!

38 to 34, Florida State on a long touchdown pass from Chris Rix to P.K. Sam on the Seminoles' last possession.

I think this rivalry is right up there with all the best rivalries in sports like the Red Sox-Yankees, Giants-Dodgers, etc.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 05:37 AM
link   
What am awesome game, its definitely a great rivalry to watch.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Sucks, i hate FSU.

Ben

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 10:36 AM
link   
it was a great game i lvoed it loved it...i was sadden that it had to end but it was great the way it did end...great effot tby both teams

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by PACK ATTACK:

Sucks, i hate FSU.

Actually I'm neither a Gator or Seminole fan. I'm a Miami Hurricane fan but I wanted to Gators to bite it yesterday because I think USC has a better chance against Oklahoma than LSU does.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I think the greatest thing about the rivalry, at least last season...was that they are such opposites. They are both amazing programs (as much as it hurts me to compliment FSU). Florida has the weapons to be one of the top 3 teams in the country...but they only seem to play together in the big games, they can challenge the #1 team in the country one week and then lose to Division 2 school the next week. Florida State also has the tools, but they can never seem to win the big game, they are consistent in playing amazing football until there is something at stake. Bowden is finishing his career as a Tallahassee legend that doesn't have to prove anything to anyone, Zook is getting run out of Gainesville as a failure and wants desperately to leave on a high note. Leak is this young star who seems to have unlimited potential, much like Chris Rix did a few years ago. UF has the long ball ability and a running back that can carry the whole team on his shoulders, but they are missing the big defensive force. FSU has a shaky offense, but a great defense. You just know its gonna be a good game because nobody seems to have a clear edge. If UF wins is it an upset? Not Really! But I sure would have loved to watch FSU lose.

top topics

join