Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

College Sports: how do you think eli manning will fare in the heisman race?

page: 1

join

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 09:09 AM
link   
just wondering what all you nortrhern folks thought about eil and his chances next year.

Ben

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Eli Manning made a great decision by staying in College Football another year. He will most likely come into next years draft as the number 1 pick. He is a very solid all-alround QB. His chances for the Heisman are very good this year. It all depends on who steps up and wants it the most. Eli should have the Heisman if he doesnt fold under the pressure.

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 01:14 AM
link   
From the games I've watched, Eli looks like a pretty good quarterback. He seems to play like his brother Peyton, he usually makes pretty good decisions. I think Zack Mills should be one of the top QB's this year.

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 01:49 PM
link   
i think he does good buffalo will try tio pick him up they wont have bledso for ever and most teams have all new qb so i think he goes first round to buffalo if he does good witch i think he will he has good up bringing and another year will do him grate and he will show his stuff hard to say how well he needs to stay helthy and play as a team player you know

new topics

top topics

join