It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Golf: Golf tournament June17 for Cystic Fibrosis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Hey all, this probably won't matter to most of you, but if you live close to Central Pennsylvania, maybe you could make it -

A benefit golf tournament on June 17 at Turbot Hills Golf Club in Milton, Pennyslvania. PACFI (PA Cystic Fibrosis ) is still looking for some donors, players, and sponsors. Players, your $90 fee will entitle you to 18 holes of golf with a cart, refreshments, meal, awards, and door prizes.

A registration form can be found at www.pacfi.org...

Forms are due by June 6.

Take a minute to check out the website, and buy someone you love one of the Burke Bears.

This was sent to me by a good friend who has a son with cf. Thanks to anyone who can give some support.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   
well i can't make the golf tourney but i did order a bear, my niece (1year old) will absolutely love it.

TRD

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Thats a great idea, my Nephew has Cystic Fibrosis and is pretty ill. He is only a baby and they don't know how long he will live for yet. It is really sad and when they do things like this it offers hope for others in the future to a cure...

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
Thats a great idea, my Nephew has Cystic Fibrosis and is pretty ill. He is only a baby and they don't know how long he will live for yet. It is really sad and when they do things like this it offers hope for others in the future to a cure...

Sorry to hear about your nephew. My buddy's son, Thomas, is a few years old now. He was out with us as we tossed the football around the other week, he was running into me to "tackle" me, you could nevere tell that he has cf.

top topics

join