It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Golf: Golf: Masters this weekend

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
Ben

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 09:02 AM
link   
it should be very fun to see if Tiger can pull off this comeback, if he does it will only prove his dominace over everybody else in the league. I am going to be looking forward to this one. It could be one for the ages.

TRD

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Latest leader board going into the last round.

-5 J Maggert
-3 M Weir
-2 V Singh
-2 D Toms
-1 T Woods
-1 J Olazabal
-1 P Mickelson
Lev L Mattiace
Lev J Byrd
Lev J Furyk

Also Jack Nicklaus hit his 500th birdie on Friday..That's some record!

Ben

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 01:09 PM
link   
The leader board is very close and its going to be fun to watch i wonder if Maggert is going to be able to play good enough golf to hold onto that top spot, with Tiger coming up behind the field.

That is some record by Jack Nicklaus, i wonder if Tiger will be able to do that very same thing.

TRD

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I think Maggert might waver a bit but we will have to wait and see.Nicklaus has been playing a long time,but i guess Tiger started early enough to break it!

TRD

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Mmmm thought Maggert would waver bit unlucky the ball hit him after trying to get out of the bunker..
Even closer now...

US Masters Latest!

-4 M Weir ( 3 )
-3 V Singh ( 4 )
-2 L Mattiace ( 6 )
-2 P Mickelson ( 5 )
-2 J Maggert ( 3 )
-2 D Toms ( 3 )
-1 R Beem ( 7 )
-1 J Furyk ( 5 )
-1 J Olazabal ( 4 )
Lev R Goosen ( 11 )

Tiger has drop a couple but it is still anyones..

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Pretty good ending, coming down to a sudden death playoff hole. Mike Wier became the first Canadian ever to win a Masters title and the first lefty in 40 years, thats good stuff! My man Mickelson ended up third at -5. Tiger had a lousy day endidng up at +2.

sports.espn.go.com...

Ben

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Phil played great today and made some amazing shots. He was almost able to win this one, this could be a sign of some good things for Phil. Weir played great and he hit the putts that he needed to, when he needed to.
Tiger had a disappointing day. Tiger started out strong but finished weak. +2 on the day. Ouch thats got to hurt. Iam sure that Tiger will bounce back in the next Tour match.

TRD

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Tiger didn't have a great time of it but he will bounce back.

PA unlucky with Mickleson he played really well.

It turned out to be a good masters with the first canadian to win it Weir played really well and deserved it.

Ben

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Phil played like he wanted the masters but fell just short. Weir winning his first ever masters, is this a one time thing or will he be able to do this again?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join