It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Others: Can you come up with some goofy questions?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   
My son came up with this one:

When is 3 balls equal to a walk?

He's right too.

What's the answer?

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Never... No man can walk with 3 balls

Trust me, I've tried.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by GiantsFan
Never... No man can walk with 3 balls

Trust me, I've tried.

Maybe I should have called it a crawl as his answer was, "Taking the first pitch in the Nads." 3 Balls.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
hey I got a goofy question (more a comment than a question). sorry for it not having and humorous qualities. Does anyone remember the "juiced-ball" strike shortened year of 1994? Is it convenient how it became the "juiced-player" era after that? Did the two incidents coincide or were the players always juiced? I know Canseco testified that players have been juicing for a while. I guess my point here is that was there ever a "juiced-ball" era?

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Good question. I had never thought of it, but now that you mention it, I wonder if the number of players juicing did go up appreciably after that season.

BHN

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   
We definetley need a Sports Conspiracies forum, even if I'd be the only one posting in it. The juiced ball era peaks my paranoia because it coincided with the strike in 1994. Plus Matt Williams was having a monster year up until the strike, and I had his 1992 Donruss Elite card that was worth big $ (to me at the time). Needless to say its worth nothing now and my baseball card collection isn't going to be my retirement fund. Oh well

top topics

join