It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Others: Jennie Finch

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I just want to steal his identity for one day!

Sir

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 04:51 AM
link   
very nice pictures and stuff, be cool if there was some more info on her.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Here's a list of her accomplshments from her bio on the official USA softball page -

2004 Gold medalist at Athens Olympic Games
Professional Baseball Scouts Foundation Amateur Choice Award

2003 Gold medalist at Pan American Games

2002 Gold medalist at ISF World Championships
Arizona's co-winner of the Ruby Award, most outstanding female senior student athlete
Holds NCAA record for consecutive wins with 60
Top three finalist for the USA Softball Collegiate Player of the Year
Pac-10 Pitcher of the Year
NFCA First-Team All-American
First-team All-Pac-10 and All-Pacific Region
Finalist for ESPY Collegiate Female Athlete of the Year
All WCWS All-Tournament Team

2001 Honda Award winner for softball at nation's top player (2000-2001)
2001 Gold medalist at Pan Am Qualifier, 2-0 record and 0.00 ERA
Led Arizona to NCAA Women's College World Series title
Pac-10 Pitcher of the Year
Finished the season 32-0, NCAA record for wins in a season
NFCA First-Team All-American

2000 NFCA First-Team All-American, 29-2 record and 0.79 ERA, 16 home runs

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I see she's and advocate for Kids First in Sports - LINK

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Also, I found out that her husband is Casey Daigle, a pitcher for the Diamondbacks with 1 year experience - Profile

I guess he's probably a better fit for her than for me.

TRD

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 06:15 PM
link   

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Hey Don, have you visited this thread lately?

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Of course, every day, along with logging into her website and checking that out daily.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Give us some updates on what she's been doing lately.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Well still on a whirlwind... last week I had a fun week, it started out hanging out with Casey in Tennessee. I then went to Colorado for a Mizuno appearance with Sports Authority. I was really excited to be able to stay a night at my brother's house and visit with my sister-in-law and my lil' handsome nephews. They are such lil' dolls they have captured my heart!

After a short 1 night trip I headed to LA for an appearance for 24 Hour Fitness. From LA, my mom and I took a short flight over to Tucson and was able to attend the UofA Softball Team's Senior Day festivities and was there for a special presentation of a fountain that was built in memory of Sue Candrea and to recognize the 2004 Olympic team. The fountain stands out in front of Hillenbrand Stadium. I was glad I was able to attend the ceremony. It was nice being able to spend Mothers Day with my mom too!

Monday morning I did a taping of a commercial for Jim Click Automobiles. Mr. Jim Click and I were announcing Jim Click Day for when we (Chicago Bandits) come in town to play the Tucson Heat. It will be a lot of fun, Jim Click is sponsoring the day and giving away JF bobble heads. I am looking forward to playing back in Tucson!

I went out to see Casey for a few days in Tennessee. Casey is adjusting well to being a reliever- they have him usually pitching the 7th and 8th innings, sometimes even closing. He really is liking coming out of the bullpen, he loves going to the field knowing there might be a chance of him going in. As a starter there is a long wait- 4 days in between starts.

I flew up to New York this past Thursday and shot the Fall Ad Campaign for The Sak purse company! Lots of cute and fashionable fall purses that are coming out after summer! It's a girls dream day- started out with a manicure and pedicure, then hair, then make up, then the best part getting dressed by a stylist! The stylist name was Edward, he was fabulous with choosing incredible clothes to go with the amazing Sak purses! Then about 6 hours in front of the camera, and a flight back to be with my husband. Not a bad day. I feel so very blessed to have experienced all that I have and have met so many wonderful people along the way.

I will be headed out to Spring Training in Chicago next week! I am looking forward to meeting and playing with all my teammates. We have a big day planned in Chicago on May 20th. The Cubs play the White Sox, the Bandits get to be announced, throw out the first pitch, and sing, "Take Me Out To The Ballgame." Lots of exciting stuff in the future for the Bandits and the National Pro Fastpitch League!!!!

From Jennie Finch's official site section 'Jennies Diary' 14/05/05

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Jennie's Birthday

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   
jennie finch is my role modle. i wan't to be just like her when i grow up

[Edited on 7/21/06 by kyco76]

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by TRD

www.usasoftball.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>