It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Others: major league lacrosse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   
yesterday mrs tj and i made a trip to seattle to see the first major league lacrosse game ever played on the west coast.....IT WAS GREAT....the game drew over 9,000 people with almost no publicity, the action is fast and nonstop, lots of contact and no end to the skills the players exhibit (a one handed, between the legs, with the players back to the goal) shot was the highlight play of the night...unfortunatly my old hometown rochester rattlers lost to baltimore..the tickets are more than reasonale...$16 each and more than worth it...even mrs tj who is a notorious non-sports type person enjoyed the game....the game will be shown on espn2 tuesday june the 1st, catch it if you can...if you are in an area where these teams play go out and see a game...i guarantee that you won't be dissapointed :bounce:

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   
tj, where are the teams at? Do you kno wthe link to the mll site?

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 02:06 PM
link   
there are teams in

Rochester
Baltimore
New Jersey
Boston
philadelphia
Long Island

here is the link

www.majorleaguelacrosse.com...

when the seattle paper finally did an article on the game on friday they said that the league is thinking about expanding to the west coast, maybe seattle and denver, hope they do, it is a GREAT sport to watch

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Thanks man! I'll have to try and get to a game, maybe next time I'm in Rochester. When does theseason run?

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   
last nights game was the season opener for both teams, looks like the season runs through the middle of august....there is a schedule on the website....the rattlers are playing at a high school now altho i see that they have a new stadium being built for the soccer and lacrosse teams, should be a great facility when they get it done

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   
btw forgot to mention that the founder of this league is jake steinman...the "body by jake" guy he was at the game last night, looked like he needed some new hair plugs installed

new topics

top topics

join