It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Others: Top 10 Sports Whiners

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2003 @ 03:11 PM
link   
espn.go.com...

Click on the link for explanations as to why each player whined their way into the "Whiners Hall of Fame"

Top 10

1. John McEnroe
2. Lou Holtz
3. Jerry Rice
4. George Steinbrenner
5. Bill Laimbeer
6. Al Davis
7. Scott Hoch
8. Italian and Brazilian National Soccer Teams
9. Pete Rose
10. Fans nominees - CLICK HERE

posted on May, 24 2003 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Shaq should definately be on there

posted on May, 25 2003 @ 11:23 PM
link   
sports whiners, that's interesting. now i don't know too much about all the sports out there. my specialty is nascar. so here's the top 5 nascar whiners.

1. Jeff Gordon
2. Dale Earnhardt Jr.
3. Dale Jarret
4. Jeff Gordon
5. Jeff Gordon

now i know i used Jeff Gordon alot, but he whines about everything. However if he does the exact same thing he's whining about (let's say wrecks someone to advance his position) he say's nothing about how he shouldn't of done that. that my friends is a whiner.

posted on May, 26 2003 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by aegis fang
so here's the top 5 nascar whiners.

1. Jeff Gordon

that my friends is a whiner.

www.geocities.com...

"Is it over for Wonder Whiner? Will little Jeffy become an also ran? And what about $ poor $ Brooke? Stay tuned. Same bat time. Same bat channel."

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by aegis fang
sports whiners, that's interesting. now i don't know too much about all the sports out there. my specialty is nascar. so here's the top 5 nascar whiners.

1. Jeff Gordon
2. Dale Earnhardt Jr.
3. Dale Jarret
4. Jeff Gordon
5. Jeff Gordon

now i know i used Jeff Gordon alot, but he whines about everything. However if he does the exact same thing he's whining about (let's say wrecks someone to advance his position) he say's nothing about how he shouldn't of done that. that my friends is a whiner.

LOL

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Arsenal football club and everything associated to them.

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I thought TRD and Teflon would appreciate #8 being soccer fans.

"8. Italian and Brazilian National Soccer Teams "

Career Achievements: Take more dives than an Esther Williams film ... if an opposing player near them thinks about sneezing, the Brazilian or Italian falls to the ground, writhing and whining ... worse, when the call is not made, that Brazilian or Italian is miraculously healed, and jetting down the pitch at full-speed, clearly unhurt.

Excerpts From Brazilian and Italian National Soccer Team's Acceptance Speech: No speech made. Each player, on way to podium, tripped over an imaginary boot and writhed for the remainder of the ceremony.

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Very funny PA

TRD

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Nice one PA....

Also Alex Ferguson the Man United manager is a great whiner...lol

posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 01:55 PM
link   
After seeing some of the Arsenal DVD, I still think the award in the soccer scene should go to Wenger. Miserable t*at!

new topics

top topics

join