It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tennis: man arrested for stalking anna kournikova

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 06:51 PM
link   
if anna ever needed me she needs me now...toejam to the rescue

Man accused of stalking Anna Kournikova at her Miami Beach home

February 8, 2005
MIAMI BEACH, Fla. (AP) -- A homeless man obsessed with tennis star Anna Kournikova swam naked across Biscayne Bay in search of her home and got caught lounging in the buff at her neighbor's pool, police said.

Police said William Lepeska screamed, ``Anna! Save me!'' as he was arrested Jan. 30 from the house three doors down from Kournikova's $5 million home. He faced a court appearance Friday.

Lepeska, 40, who has an ``Anna'' tattoo on his arm, was charged with stalking and burglary, as well as exposing himself in the presence of a child, after the neighbor's 3-year-old daughter saw him lying naked on a lawn chair by the pool.

Lepeska allegedly told police that he was in love with the tennis star and desperate to meet her.

Angela Robertson, a Miami-Dade public defender representing Lepeska, did not immediately return a phone message Tuesday.

Ivy Mollenkamp, the tennis player's publicist, said in a statement that the arrest ``has caused Anna to be very concerned and fearful for her safety.''

Police said Lepeska told them he spent months searching for Kournikova's address on the Internet. He sent her numerous letters and e-mails, and told police he believed Kournikova had left a door unlocked and laid out clothing for him.

Miami-Dade County Court Judge Gerald Klein issued a restraining order against Lepeska on Friday. Lepeska is currently being held in the county jail on a $26,000 bail.

Kournikova's attorneys, Dan Gelber and Steve Chaykin, did not immediately return phone messages Tuesday

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   
am pretty sure he wont be the last to person to stock her

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Where has Teflon been lately???

TRD

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gibbs Baby!!!

Hehe i shall tell him that lol!!

Looks like the man was in the wrong house though...

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD

Originally posted by Gibbs Baby!!!

Hehe i shall tell him that lol!!

Looks like the man was in the wrong house though...

Even more evidence it was him.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   
i read in the paper, they are supposed to linking him to the death of a college girl about a year ago.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Then I apologize for the jokes.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 05:09 PM
link   
innoncent to proven guilty though,

do you think sometimes these high profile girls hire som1 to stock them, and never do any harm to them.

as its getting them in the papers again. we had a discussion about this the other day at work

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I don't think so, they dont' get nearly enough press coverage to do that, that would be extremely shallow, I'd say.

new topics

top topics

join