It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ats says i cant call this topic intro so its now called wtf

page: 1

join
share:
tr

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Greetings, from tr. I have not visited this site much recently. You may recall my views are pro pot. (Get up off their backs, already. Pothead is a pejorative word. The use of the term is similar to using 'n-word' to describe a black person ( or African-American, if you prefer that.)
I think G.W. Bush is Hitler with better PR;however, please don't call me a Clinton lover or a Saddam lover. I hate political parties. So did George Washington, who believed that political parties would destroy the republic.) He also grew hemp.
I will be back to the site more often as I progress in my college education. When I first posted, I recall Netchicken's personal attack on me due most likely to my improper spelling, grammer and pro-marijuana views. I understand that such considerations are important in writing; similar to appearing clean and being properly attired in public.
I hope to resume discussions in proper three-part essay form including introductions, transitions, well developed paragraphs and all the clutter so important to achieving success in written arguments. I may actually change my nick to a proper post modern tag.
I wonder if it will be any fun to read my writing at all. Ahh the helll with it, seen any good ufo's lately? Flying eyeballs on triangular pyramids, earthquake anomolies and many paranoid speculations to all of you this conspiracy season! Laters

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 07:16 PM
link   
WooHoo!
I'm famous.

I have to admit during your time away your spelling and grammer have got much better

Welcome back

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Being a blindly led bafoon I gotta say, if Net Chicken doesn't like you then you must... really... SUCK!...

j/k

But from your "views" I can tell you are full o' #... Keep tokin' bra!

P...
m...

[Edited on 11-28-2003 by Springer]

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I look forward to your views being expressed in the Mud Pit, so other members can cleanly and fasionably dismantle them.

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Problem with smoking pot all the time is you start to forget things...

like why did you start smokin' in the first place....

or what it was like before you started smokin'...

or ....

or even....

yeah that's it!

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Bill Clinton used to smoke pot, or do coke! I don't know if it's true, anybody know?

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 09:32 PM
link   
According to some he was part of a coke smuggling ring that operated out of Mena Arkansas.

DO a search on the web.

They said that Billy had a nose like a snow plow.

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Heh, nose like a snow plow.

Sounds just like the guy.

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by mig12
Heh, nose like a snow plow.

Sounds just like the guy.

i think GWB likes the nose candy too

join