It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tennis: Unlike ATP players, are there any?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I don't like them - because they cause their competitors to have the psychological shadow!!

• Pete Sampras (He makes Croatian Goran Ivanisevic the start position to be low and deep in 1999 before, until wins the champion of single at Wimbledon 2001 and makes Australian Patrick Rafter was ousted in first round of single at U.S. open 2000.)

• Patrick Rafter (He is announced German Boris Becker the retirement at Wimbledon 1999.)

• Chris Woodruff (He makes his compatriot - Andre Agassi the start position to be low and deep in 1997 becofe, until 1998!!)

• Marat Safin (He in 2001 some competition because of wound withdrawal, but his supporter unexpectedly not only pays no attention to him, but also considers only the food and drink; The result he pledged later never will return to Russia to make the match. He actually is because blindly attends too many competitions to cause to come under the wounded and sick attack is has only self to blame.)

• Richard Krajicek

What do you think?

TRD

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Cheng can you explain what you mean by this...

"they cause their competitors to have the psychological shadow"

I don't fully understand what your mean, if you can explain a bit more i might be able to come up with an answer...

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 01:53 AM
link   
My means are they cause their competitor to have a bad effect in the inside and ouside of the tennis court.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
you mean that they are aint in the same league? living in the shadow that they aint as good?

top topics

join