It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian vs. USA Tech

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Yeah Fulcrum the ALL Russians are great people

lets all make stupid generalizations like that........
(Sarcasim)

What about WWII........Checnya......afghanistan......o yea and communism!

No, for real Fulcrum, there are good and bad people everywhere. Maybe you are not bright enough to realize that. I suggest you look at the world from more then your nationalistic fin veiw.

[Edited on 3-12-2003 by omega1]

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Yeah..omega...agreed, I posted that...lol..generalizations = go nowhere.

Afghanistan. Russia was defeated. The US helped the Afghanis defeat the Russians.

-wD

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeBDeviL
Yeah..omega...agreed, I posted that...lol..generalizations = go nowhere.

Afghanistan. Russia was defeated. The US helped the Afghanis defeat the Russians.

-wD

IT WAS POLITICAL LOSS BUT NOT MILITARY

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 07:14 PM
link   
yea and a lot of people died

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by omega1

What about WWII ..o yea and communism!

WHAT ABOUT IT? YOU SHOULD THANK ALL THE MILLIONS THAT DIED OR ELSE YOU WOULD SPEAK GERMAN YOU UNGREATFULL #!

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Listen, I'm American, I love vodka... can't we just pass a bottle?

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Sooth, it was a joint effort. The Russians neither the US won that war by itself. Oh, don't forget to thank all the other countries that helped..that statement sounded like you are saying that communism and Russia defeated the Nazi's by itself.

Britain, Australia, France, etc etc etc so on and so forth.

Hmm..Afghanistan was still a Russian LOSS. Again, the US helped to defeat them. Sure, it was a political loss, but they lost soldiers. . .sounds like a military loss to me too. . .

-wD

[Edited on 3-12-2003 by WeBDeviL]

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Sooth, it was a joint effort. The Russians neither the US won that war by itself. Oh, don't forget to thank all the other countries that helped..that statement sounded like you are saying that communism and Russia defeated the Nazi's by itself.

Britain, Australia, France, etc etc etc so on and so forth.

-wD

If hitler wouldnt decided to invade CCCP there wouldnt be an america or britain...
80% of German casualties were inflicted by the soviets!

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Hmm..Afghanistan was still a Russian LOSS. Again, the US helped to defeat them. Sure, it was a political loss, but they lost soldiers. . .sounds like a military loss to me too. . .

-wD

[Edited on 3-12-2003 by WeBDeviL]

compare that to vietnam

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I thought this was about weaponry and technology, not about who beat who's ass, or who owes who...

As far as I am concerned, the Soviets have a better over all strategy... bomb and shell them before acting. The Soviets have a great building plan, too. Look at their tanks and helicopters. Ugly? Hell yes... but beautiful in their destructiveness.

However, American jet craft I feel still have air superiority.

But, then again, I haven't tasted anything better than vodka.

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Yeah...vietnam was more advanced than Afghanistan. Vietnam knew the land crazy well. They used traps, warfare we weren't used to. Afghanistan straight up beat Russia.

-wD

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Yeah...vietnam was more advanced than Afghanistan. Vietnam knew the land crazy well. They used traps, warfare we weren't used to. Afghanistan straight up beat Russia.

-wD

like fulcrum said, At least Russia/USSR didn't lose 56000 to 3rd world nation in 10 years, it only lost 13,000

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Sector Gaza please tell you are joking. You are an ignorant bastard. I know first hand the russians were just as bad as the Germans. Ask anybody on this site. I suggest you shut the # up and go read a #ing book

Open your eyes and see the truth.

I am sick of stupid people like you who try to debate with the info they got in 8th grade.

You dont know anything...........

I know first hand......

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 08:01 PM
link   
so looks like you have nothing to say gaza

i am so surprised....not

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by FULCRUM

Thanks for your answer..hehe..this is one helluva good debate on ATS if you ask me

-wD

R U #TING ME?

Laxpla here is not doing anything else than talking # that has no base.

He really should be banned.

As the rules are: Dont post things that arent true.

No Fulcrum...........I hate to say it but if anyone needs to have there membership rethought.....its you!

You have continually, on this thread and others used malicious stereotyping, calling people cuss words and have gone back to your old ways.....

This thread is prime example of what you just quoted above....as being totally bullcrap. You blame, shame, condemn, and threaten someone of doing exactly what you have been doing virtually this whole thread............

regards
seekerof

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Thanks Seekeroff

and sorry for any bad words i said

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SectorGaza
oh crap, this topic will turn into a flamewar 100%

*Once again, trying to steer thread back on course*

Not really wanting to read 15 pages of griping and slandering. Is there anything on this thread about weaponry?

Tell ya what, let's get the Oktobre Guard (GI Joe) and Rambo together, drink some vodka and Southern Comfort, get drunk and attack the Falkland's again, okay? Geez...

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join