It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tennis: Paris Hilton love triangle?

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Just as Paris Hilton announced that she's begun a love match with tennis player Mark Philippoussis (ranked number 104), Star People hears she's also been courting Andy Roddick (ranked number 2).

Hilton told reporters in L.A. last week, "I've got a new man, and I'm head over heels in love. He's so hot. His name is Mark Philippoussis."

But just hours later, Hilton, who leads a very unsimple dating life, appeared to be Roddick's doubles partner in Las Vegas. "Paris and Andy hit a bunch of clubs," says a source on the scene, who spotted them at the hotspot Light. So who's the winner? Hilton's rep says her client is simply "friends" with both men.

Star Magazine

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   
friends don't let friends videotape their sexcapades with out making sure they are leaked to us common folk.:party-smiley-018:

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
am guessing the guy who earns the most money is the one she is after, i think she is media orientated. more chance being in the paper with som1 ranked really high

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 01:15 AM
link   
i don't care who she is with, as long as the video is running, and it gets leaked to the internet. she may be a moron but she don't look half bad.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Guys, someone's go tto do it. I will reluctantly volumteer to interview her to get the lowdown on this situation. It will take a lot of time with her and I locked in a room together. If need be, I will videotape fo Aegis's pleasure. I'm willing to do whatever it take sto get this information out of her.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 07:19 PM
link   
doesn't ben work in a tennis store now, he should set us all up and get the inside scoop on what is going on here :party-smiley-018:

Ben

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   
i do work at a tennis store, but i dont have that much inside scoop

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   
OK, it's settled then, I'll contact Paris to found out who she's sleeping with. Anyone have her number?

top topics

join