It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tennis: Ausie 04

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
Ben

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 10:52 PM
link   
the tennis season already ended but soon enought the new season will start with this slam, any predicitons as to who ill win it

TRD

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I will have to have a good think about this..I'll get back to you.

Ben

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I like A-rod and hewitt in the finals, hewitt had a bad season and will be looking to get back on track

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 07:08 PM
link   
aggasi will win it all hasnt lost there since 99

Ben

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   
agassi is always good especially at the beginning of the year....i wonder if any newcomers will break out

TRD

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Serena Williams will not defend her Australian Open title, claiming she needs more time to return to "championship form" after knee surgery five months ago.

Williams has not played since winning the Wimbledon crown last July and underwent surgery to repair a partial tear in her left quadriceps tendon on August 1.

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   
two words THANK GOD

TRD

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Another one out..

Mary Pierce has been forced to withdraw from the Australian Open.
The former winner has cited her lack of fitness as the reason for her withdrawal and is now likely to make a return to action at the beginning of February.

Ben

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   
how oculd people withdrawl so early its it like another couple of weeks before it starts

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 09:15 AM
link   
it begins this sunday through the 31st i will have to go with roddick on winning this tounry

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 10:37 AM
link   
guga will win or hewitt both are wanting to show themselves and this is the way to do it in the first grandslam

TRD

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Quite a few of the women are dropping out,first it was Serena Williams. Now Jennifer Capriati. The two-time champion withdrew from the first major of the tennis season due to a back injury she suffered in November's WTA Championship.Looks like world No. 2 Kim Clijsters is in doubt aswell.

Ben

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 07:39 PM
link   
it gives a chance for small not-well known players or some up and comers or some palyers looking to break thoruhg a chance to win a major

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 10:41 AM
link   
henin hardine will win on the womens side

TRD

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by freak29
henin hardine will win on the womens side

She has a good chance to win it now i agree,they have suspended betting on the womens tournament already due to all the players pulling out of it..

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 01:16 PM
link   
is anna playing?

TRD

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkeye8424
is anna playing?

I thought she had quit tennis for good a little while ago,maybe i'm wrong but i'm sure of it.

Ben

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   
betting is off woah thats a huge sign that not a lot of big names are playing. Could hurt this years first grand slam

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Its certainly not good news,its a shame a few of the top names have pulled out it kinda spoils it a bit.

TRD

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Well i bet the organisers are not to happy about it,it kinda takes the gloss off things.It would be even worse if anymore drop out!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join