It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tennis: US Tennis

page: 1

join
share:
Ben

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Will the younger plays that are americans like Andy Roddick, James Black, Mardy Fish, Talyor Dent. All the sports commentators say that they are the future of men's tennis. Can they live up to all the talk?

TRD

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Now Roddick is getting better and better as we said before with his serve he could go all the way.I don't know much about the others,sadly in the U.K we don't have much comming through

Ben

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 10:34 AM
link   
if you give it time iam sure there will be some big name playing for the U.K. Tim is always competing at a high level iam sure that he will break through at the all England club sometime.

TRD

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I suppose as they are putting money into it for the youth with more clubs and so forth,it's a shame they didn't do it years ago.

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben
Will the younger plays that are americans like Andy Roddick, James Black, Mardy Fish, Talyor Dent. All the sports commentators say that they are the future of men's tennis. Can they live up to all the talk?

I think all of those players will be great in the future...I think the future of mens tennis looks like its in no danger whatsoever

new topics

top topics

join