It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Basketball: Shift in power in the NBA?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 10:34 AM
link   
If you look at the standings, I would have to sya that the Eastern Conference is closing the gap, if not better than the Western conference.

All 5 teams in the central division have winning records. A few years back, that was the case in the Northwest division.

However, if the playoffs were to start today, there would be a team with a losing record in the East, and none in the West. Also, the two worst teams in the league are in the East.

But, the best team in the league is also in the East.

Maybe this year will be one for evening the playing field, and neither conference could be considered dominate. I guess that only time will tell.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   
You are talking about the Milwaukee Bucks when you make mention of the best team in the east right?

Hehe... I'm just playin'.

Although, they don't look to shabby this year. They just seem to be lacking in consistency. I don't think to many teams would want to face off against them if the playoffs started at this point in the season.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I've been impressed with what the Bucks have been doing this year. I think they should at least make it past the first round in the playoffs this season, probably moy much further, though, there is getting to be some depth there in the east, with Detroit, Miami, Indy, Philly, and Milwaukee...

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I got the chance to go to a Bucks game back around Thanksgiving. They lost to the Pistons in a game that was a lot closer then the final score suggested. I was completely amazed at how fun this little guy was to watch.

top topics

join