It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Basketball: celtics a dynasty in the making or a bunch of rookies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   
i no the celts prob arent going all the way this year but with the potetial the rookies have i believe if they keep geting better and keep the good players that they will be a good team in a few years i just want to know what others think.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Well, now you know how I feel supporting a team of sophmore punks at my old high school (i.e Kevin Faulk and Wade Richey's high school

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Hi Steve23,

Old post here, I know. Just wondering what you're opinion on the Celtics are now. They probably won't make the playoffs, but hopefully get a nice lottery pick. This years team looked very promising to me. They lost a lot of close games due mostly to inexperienced decisions.

Next year hopefully Pierce keeps up the phenomenal play. Wally is looking pretty good too so far, although I hope he doesn't get injured and I believe he's a free agent next year. The younger guys (Delonte, Jefferson, Perkins, and Greene) look like they should really blossom next year. Not to mention Tony Allen has his legs back. They also freed up a lot of cap room with the Minnesota trade so hopefully we can get some good big men in there. My prediction (which are always correct) is that the Celtics will be the surprise team next year and blow away Phili with a chance of challenging the Nets. I can only hope Detroit somehow destructs as well as Miami and the many other teams in the East. Celtics year next year for sure!!

Thanks

[Edited on 4/5/06 by Kwyjibo]

new topics

join