It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Basketball: KNICKS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 04:48 PM
link   
i think the knicks are gonna make the playoffs...anyone else got opinions

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   
i agree enos they made good draft picks

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   
i think they'll be able to slide into the playoffs, the eastern conference is always weak, anything could happen. larry brown should improve them a lot again

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   
They have a good shot of making the playoffs, being in the east and all. I think that the bigger question here is whether Brown an dMarbury can co-exist.

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 11:38 PM
link   
brown and marbury will be able to do just as well as brown and iverson did, and marbury could probably be that kind of guard. the difference is that he has more talent around him than iverson ever did. that should get them into the playoffs. iverson pretty much took the sixers to the finals by himself, marbury could probably do that too with brown. but the heat is going to be very difficult to beat

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   
So, they will get along enough to make the playoffs. I'm thinking that's wrong, and Mr. Marbury will find himself elsewhere before this season is through. We'll just have to wait and see...

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Larry Brown = Control Freak [but he knows what he's doing]
Isiah Thomas = Control Freak [but clueless]
Stephon Marbury = Head Case

One of these 3 guys won't be with the Knicks by mid season. The easy answer would be Marbury, but that's a band aid. No way Brown and Thomas are there together for long.

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   
They finally got thier first win of the season yesterday -

www.sportsline.com...@SAC

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Sadly enough it was against my struggling Kings. The Knicks picked up their second win last night.

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by GiantsFan
Sadly enough it was against my struggling Kings. The Knicks picked up their second win last night.

...against my Jazz....

top topics

join