It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Basketball: Championship

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Who is gonna win the championship this year?
I would love for the timberwolves to win but ehhh.... other wise the heat have a great chance if their players can work together.

But what are your opinions

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I wish my Kings could make it... they have the potential... but just can't squeeze it out. I have to say the favorites are one of the three:

Miami Heat

Detroit Pistons

San Antonio Spurs

I'd be willing to put money that either of the three win the Championship. But I'd like to see someone new in the Championship for once.

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I'm pulling for Dallas,but I think they have an uphill battle...

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   
im leaning towards dallas

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 11:36 PM
link   
it's gotta be the heat out of the east, after getting payton, posey, williams, and walker, they should be monstrous. i can't see how anyone can stand up to them in the east

as for the west, you have to go with the spurs. now that they have finley, i mean, what more do you need? that team is going to be insane! imagine if they picked up a half decent five...

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Do you think the Heat have what it takes to get out of the Eastern conference this season? They didn't do a whole lot in the off-season, did they?

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 01:32 AM
link   
haha, i think they just picked up someone else too. kapono maybe?

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Watch out for the Pacers! Artest is back and seems to have his head together (although we've been fooled before). He's got the complete game and is a warrior. Sometimes too much...

This may be the year Jonathan Bender stays healthy and finally contributes. If he can, this guy's got all the potential in the world and could really be a difference maker. He's a 7 footer and has ball handling skills and shooting ability of a guard. Which is good, because he only weighs about 90 pounds
We've waited a long time for him to show something.

This team's loaded with talent, and Carlisle can coach. The guys respect him and GM Larry Bird, which in the attitude-filled NBA is a big part of the battle.

Miami is the Monster in the east, no doubt, but the Pacers could do it this year.

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 02:17 AM
link   
yeah they'll definitely always be good. people still need to keep an eye out for detroit, but it feels like a 3 team race. i don't think washington can do it anymore with the loss of hughes, i guess we'll see!

top topics

join