It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

if u are a believer in Jesus...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
This thread is a conspiracy in itself. It was not meant as a revelation to those who do not know as you know that would reach nobody. It was intended to be a focal point for people who both hate the thoughts of Christianity and have little understanding of God or His divine will to spew blasphemous garbage onto the internet, as I see happened.

You didn't the thread TC. It was started by a christian, so what you just said there makes no sense at all.

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I dont know where any of you are from but here in New York its an epidemic, you cant go anywhere w/out being stared down by hoards of gay men, add that to primetime television where EVERY show in some way feels the need to make continual references to being gay almost to force it upon the general public.
This is not garbage, the reason I wrote it was due to similiar threads speaking on the subject wher it reached 12 pages so I wrote my own viewpoint. Its not my fault you're not a believer. Its not hate its awareness, I'm not changing anyones mind, people here were looking for an answer, I felt I gave one.
Now a gay highschool? if thats not the start of the end what is?
I mean most kids in 8,9th grade are still virgins, how would you be sure you're 100% homo?
Just the thought of picking a school based on this idea is ridiculous as well as segregation. I thought the reason for highschool was to get on a path for college,
whats next, a all gay university, dorms, professions,
neighborhoods, cities, countries?
its not hate, the thought of it is not right regardless of hurt feelings.(my thoughts, feel free to agree/dis)

peace

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 02:49 PM
link   
For crying out loud...how many threads are we gonna see on gays. To each his own...every man or woman knows deep down inside what is right or wrong....man...woman....together...makes a family. We are here to help create new lives and populate the earth. Two gay men and even two gay women...can't procreate...so be it then...unless you have a surrogate mother or a sperm donor for that matter. There you have it...their lives will end...with no family to pass down their genes too..no biggie. Stop thrashing Christians and believers in Jesus on this matter...it's getting to be an old topic with no real basis of religion conspiracy.

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Since gays and lesbians can't procreate naturally, the laws of Darwinism states that they will eventually die off

lol Sorry, Evolution has no place in a religious discussion.
I'm not trying to be a protagonist

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by STOLENSCRIPTURE
I dont know where any of you are from but here in New York its an epidemic, you cant go anywhere w/out being stared down by hoards of gay men, add that to primetime television where EVERY show in some way feels the need to make continual references to being gay almost to force it upon the general public.
This is not garbage, the reason I wrote it was due to similiar threads speaking on the subject wher it reached 12 pages so I wrote my own viewpoint. Its not my fault you're not a believer. Its not hate its awareness, I'm not changing anyones mind, people here were looking for an answer, I felt I gave one.
Now a gay highschool? if thats not the start of the end what is?
I mean most kids in 8,9th grade are still virgins, how would you be sure you're 100% homo?
Just the thought of picking a school based on this idea is ridiculous as well as segregation. I thought the reason for highschool was to get on a path for college,
whats next, a all gay university, dorms, professions,
neighborhoods, cities, countries?
its not hate, the thought of it is not right regardless of hurt feelings.(my thoughts, feel free to agree/dis)

peace

All this spreading gay and "metrosexual" stuff in the US is just a fad. Like rap was to the 90's. It'll pass, don't worry!

What I'm worried about is AIDs, it's reachin epidemic proportions world wide.
This may sound very very wrong, and I apologize to anyone that has-or knows anyone with- AIDs but.......
This should be dealt with before it is a REAL epidemic!
Anyone that is infected with AIDs and is caught transmitting the disease to uninfected people maliciously should be physically seperated from society.
Something along the lines of a Leper colony, but with AIDs instead.

www.guardian.co.uk...
This is the stuff I am talking about.
People who lie to other people and say they are clear of the disease, that is very, very wrong.
No better than walking up to someone, sticking em with a syringe, and injecting AIDs into them.
It's murder, just alot slower.
Also, countries that have a high AIDs count in their population should be quarantined until the governments of those nations buckle down and enforce hygenic learning on the people.
Teach them HOW AIDs is transmitted and what can be done to prevent it, many people in 3rd world nations have some strange notions as to how diseases are transmitted.

What do you guys think?

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I feel what you're saying, it is a problem beyond understanding since most people who have it don't know it( we could all have it by now).

Lets not even get into who were the first to spread it this plague for sake of argument. But you're right and not only aids but all the food borne viruses people are contracting. But it was all prophesised so dont be shocked. As for rap being a fad I would have to be forced to disagree, there's probably more rappers in this country than lawyers(liars). Believe that. Just look at the top 10 or top anything, even the worst rappers are top sellers, but thats a whole nother thread

peace fam

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by �any

I am a Christian, I know what the Bible says, and you are correct in that homosexuality is an abomination, just as several other things are. My question is why did you start this thread? Did you think an homosexual here was going to read that and say "Holy Smokes! He's right!! I'd better trot off and get myself a wife right now!!!

This fits in with conspiracy.....how?

I think I know how. This thread is a conspiracy in itself. It was not meant as a revelation to those who do not know as you know that would reach nobody. It was intended to be a focal point for people who both hate the thoughts of Christianity and have little understanding of God or His divine will to spew blasphemous garbage onto the internet, as I see happened.

Or, it was an opportunity for a Christian to spew anti-social garbage onto the internet, take your pick.

There is nothing anti-social about the topic, the perversion is not a "social" norm. As a matter of fact, until the last few decades of nation destroying, it was clearly known to be wrong.
Given a decade or two more and people will be pushing for the normalization of human/beast relationships. They are already wanting Adult/child relationships to be recognized (NAMBLA).

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795

This thread is a conspiracy in itself. It was not meant as a revelation to those who do not know as you know that would reach nobody. It was intended to be a focal point for people who both hate the thoughts of Christianity and have little understanding of God or His divine will to spew blasphemous garbage onto the internet, as I see happened.

You didn't the thread TC. It was started by a christian, so what you just said there makes no sense at all.

You are assuming it was started by a Christian.

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Excuse me if this post dont make sense, ive had some beers and havent exactly read all the replies but here is what is on my mind:

Jesus was never married and since he was "perfect" in the godly sense he has never had sex, most people will label someone who does not "hook up" and label someone who isnt constantly dating the opposite sex as gay, which is wrong, Jesus would be "labeled" as gay if he were here today. All sex outside of marriage is wrong according to the bible so all of you who condem homosexualality because of the bible but practice the above are still sinners the eyes of God, so lay off the gays and worry about yourself!

If you are a beliver in Jesus you should not gossip and do a bunch of other things but y'all still do it so WTF? If you want to discriminate against a minority why dont you just join the KKK? Thats what they love doing and they are belivers in their own sense.

This whole BS wont get any better until religious fanatics come to grips with themselves and stop trying to push their beliefs on others. All people out there who call themselves Christian yet continue to do stuff like this are gonna have problems on udgement day, if there is one. Get a life and stop spreading the HATE!

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 03:39 PM
link   
O.k. then let's ask him.

Stolenscripture, are you a christian or not???

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Jeusu Christ is my personal savior, although I am not what you would call a church going preson at all.
Too much politics.
I do try to follow in his footsteps as much as a sinner could. I sin almost every day I guess, just like anyone else. BUT, I repent and continually try to better myself and self-habilitate my bad habits(drinking,smoking bud)
I live a normal life from what I consider normal. Thats up for debate.
so to answer the question, if I were to say I am a Christian as am I a born Christian? no
has it ever been forced upon me? no
I just saw the light and in spite of all the bibles shortcommings due to mans interference, I am able to determine right from wrong.

not Christian, A follower of Christ.

and remember, Jesus doesn't hate, never did, he even accepted the offerings of an admitted whore(the washing of his feet). I do not hate homo's, I just for some odd reason feel the need to let it be known that it is from where I stand extremely wrong. Although I do not personally know anyone who is gay, I can't fathom the need to have parades and schools based on my sexual preference. Gay pride? if you dont believe in God this wont matter to you, but to God it is wrong to hold such pride in yourself for something thats deemed wrong in the first place. This much makes perfectly good sense to me, if u dont see it that way then you dont see it. I'm just spreading knowledge, over all we can all better ourselves one way or another.

peace yall

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DipSchnit
If you dont believe then dont believe. Dont discredit it just because your not a believer. That just shows what kind of person you are and the ignorance you display with the words that you use to describe it. The goal is not to offend anyone and I must say that I am a little offended by the way you talk about it. Just dont read it if you feel that way. Besides that how would you feel if someone said something that you strongly believe is a piece of #e. I would think it would offend you a little too.

I agree!!!!!!!I get so tired of people always looking down on me because of the way I believe, yet I am not a homophobe as it doesn't bother me, it is their choice, just as if they dye their hair a color I don't like that is their choice also. So let me believe the way I want and I will let you believe the way you want, just don't dump on me please if we believe differently.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join