Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

911 Victim Ellen Mariani Open Letter To The President Of The United States

page: 1
0

log in

join

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Here is an open letter to Dubya from a 9-11 widow. It has to do with his blocking of crucial information to the investigation. It's outrageous that this administration would treat the victims' family members so callously, in light of their questons and continued suffering. How anyone can defend the administration's handling of 9-11 and the ensuing investigations is beyond me. Here's the letter:

In the court of public opinion Mr. Bush, your lies are being uncovered each day. My husband, all of the other victims and their families and our nation as a whole, has been victimized by your failed leadership prior to and after 9/11!

I will prove this in a court of law!

Ellen M. Mariani
full letter: www.informationclearinghouse.info...




posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
Here is an open letter to Dubya from a 9-11 widow. It has to do with his blocking of crucial information to the investigation. It's outrageous that this administration would treat the victims' family members so callously, in light of their questons and continued suffering. How anyone can defend the administration's handling of 9-11 and the ensuing investigations is beyond me. Here's the letter:

In the court of public opinion Mr. Bush, your lies are being uncovered each day. My husband, all of the other victims and their families and our nation as a whole, has been victimized by your failed leadership prior to and after 9/11!

I will prove this in a court of law!

Ellen M. Mariani
full letter: www.informationclearinghouse.info...


I will prove this in the court of law....she will have fun trying to accomplish that. Let me guess eastmiester...you are one of those people who believes someone blew up the world trade centers with bombs...and covered it up...with jets....... oh boy



posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 02:21 PM
link   
If you have a valid point to make we'd all be glad to hear it.

Or, if you are so crass and without the ability to think independently, that you would question Mariani and everything she's been privvy to and gone through, and are still so dim you have only smart-azz remarks to make, then that's pretty damn sad.



posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seapeople
I will prove this in the court of law....she will have fun trying to accomplish that. Let me guess eastmiester...you are one of those people who believes someone blew up the world trade centers with bombs...and covered it up...with jets....... oh boy


The most valid question, Seapeople, should be directed at Bush in regards to the 9-11 documents that are being withheld by his administration.



posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 02:37 PM
link   
It's so apparent they have plenty to hide. Why in the world else would they block the investigations? Think about it, can u imagine Bush's popularity if he was completely forthcoming? It would clear everything up and boost his ratings. It would be a win/win. But that's impossible. They, at the least, knew something catastrophic was going to happen. And no one, not one person has been held accountable. Heads should roll.

[Edited on 19-09-2003 by EastCoastKid]



posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 02:42 PM
link   
the 1 thing I never understood about 9/11, with all the surrounding buildings of the world trade being so close to 1 another, why is it that ONLY world trade buildings
1-7 were the only ones destroyed. If you've ever been there before 9/11 u would think it impossible.

TRUESABBATH
Book of Jesus



posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I would have to agree with you EastCoastKid. It has been since the begining that they are hidind the truth. Just like the agencies not telling one another about the threats and the leads they followed months prior to the disaster. I dont think the truth will ever really be told because by admitting the truth, it would discredit the government agencies and the president....and they wont have that.



posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by DipSchnit
I would have to agree with you EastCoastKid. It has been since the begining that they are hidind the truth. Just like the agencies not telling one another about the threats and the leads they followed months prior to the disaster. I dont think the truth will ever really be told because by admitting the truth, it would discredit the government agencies and the president....and they wont have that.


The whole house of cards would fall.



posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 06:41 PM
link   

1. Why were 29 pages of the 9/11committee report personally censored at your request?

2. Where are the "black boxes" from Flight 11 and Flight 175?

3. Where are the "voice recorders" from Flight 11 and Flight 175?

4. Why can't we gain access to the complete air traffic control records for Flight 11 and Flight 175?

5. Where are the airport surveillance tapes that show the passengers boarding the doomed flights?

6. When will complete passenger lists for all of the flights be released?

7. Why did your brother Jeb (the Governor of Florida) go to the offices of the Hoffman Aviation School and order that flight records and files be removed? These files were then put on a C130 government cargo plane and flown out of the country. Where were they taken and who ordered it done?

I'd really like to know the answers to these questions.

Imagine my surprise when I later found out that during this "no fly" period a number of people were flown out of the country on a 747 with Arabic lettering on the fuselage. None of these people were interviewed or questioned by any local, State or Federal agencies. Why were they allowed to leave and who exactly was on that flight. We know for a fact that some of the people on the flight were members of (or related to) the royal family of Saudi Arabia and members of the Bin Laden family. Were these people allowed to leave because of the long-standing relationships that your family has with both families?

And also these.


[Edited on 12-27-2003 by Satyr]






top topics



 
0

log in

join