It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Basketball: Miami Heat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   
OK, many people are picking them to win i tall this season, mainly due to picking up Shaq in the off-season, but they have been awful imoressive for most of the season.

But what happened last night????

Heat lost to Bobcats - LINK

posted on Apr, 20 2005 @ 07:04 PM
link   
OK, they've clinched home court at least until the championship series. but, who wi they play in the first round?

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Nearly a year after the trade, the verbal jousting between Shaquille O'Neal and the Los Angeles Lakers is still going strong.

One day after Lakers owner Jerry Buss said O'Neal found motivation for losing weight only after being traded by Los Angeles to Miami, the Heat's All-Star center took issue with the remark.

"I didn't need motivation,'' O'Neal said. "I needed a real owner. ... I needed a real owner like Micky Arison. You can quote me on it.''

Buss also said he doesn't regret trading O'Neal to Miami.

``And I don't regret him losing money and his not making the playoffs,'' O'Neal said.

On Wednesday, Buss said O'Neal was not willing to get into shape when he played for the Lakers. O'Neal, who played at an estimated 370 pounds during his final season in Los Angeles, is down to about 325 in Miami.

sports.yahoo.com...;_ylc=X3o'___'BpZmFlcXBpBF9TAzk1ODYxOTQ4BHNlYwN0aA--?slug=ap-lakers-heat-shaq-buss&prov=ap&type=lgns

Let bygones be bygones.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   
You know that Dr. Pepper comercial where the chick hears everyone singing in the background? That's kinda how I felt reading this...

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I am not a big fan of people saying that they "regret" to do anything. They should think before they do and then do their actions. If LA was smart, they would try to rebuild their team from the start. Building it around Kobe was the wrong idea, building it around Shaq would have been a better idea. How many dominant Center's are there? It is limited. How many guards/forwards are there....exactly...

new topics

top topics

join