It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Basketball: McInnis being unloaded during the offseason...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 08:18 AM
link   
During the offseason, Jeff McInnis is being unloaded from the Cavaliers because of his poor defense and his contract. This is a bad idea for Cleveland for he has been a contribution to the bench. If he was released though, I would think Eric Snow would come and take the new spot (if he steps up that is). This summer is going to be free agent frenzy!

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   
The Cavs seem to be spiraling out of control here...

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Well i think that during the off-season, the Cavs have a few trick up there sleeves because they are doing something and I think they are waiting for the free agent to open up and the draft to come along and they will get there game faces on.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I hop ethey do get it together, it would be awesome if Lebron stays in Cleveland for his whole career, and makes a history for that team. The NBA needs to have it's power distributed beyond Boston, LA and Chicago.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Well Cleveland will spring out to get LeBron for his whole career but it will all depend on how much they win. The more you win, the better cash flow you have!

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   
OK, i'm seeing your line of thought here now...

That would definatley help them out, but Lebron has already caused a big stir for this team, I'm sure that income has increased fo rthem over the past 2 seasons.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 07:38 AM
link   
There is no doubt about that but I think that he is going to make or break that team!

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I think they are poised for a deep run in the playoffs this season, that will help.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 07:50 AM
link   
As much as I hate to say it, I think the cavs are going to be beat out first round this year. It really just depends and there opponent. I think another team like Miami is taking it all the way. But I have to give ups to Indiana for keeping it together.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   
You really think that the Cavs will lose early? Maybe if they are stuck playing Detroit or Miami, but I think they can beat Boston or Chicago, easy.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 07:54 AM
link   
It really just depends. If Boston has Walker in the line-up, they will get beat out early. If Curry comes back from the injury (Weird Heartbeat), then I think Chicago can take it far. It really just depends on who you got and at what moment! We will just have to see!

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Teh cavs has lost 8 of 12, and had one of their worst home losses, but james had a good game, because he is selfish! Seriously why not incorporate teammates more, you can't win by yourself, no matter who the cavs get, james is going to be a ball hog its just the way things are

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I have only seen one game with the Cavs this season, and James hardly was to be found. I've heard people say that he was better than 'Melo because he invovled his teammates more. I guess I dont' understand what you're saying, freak...

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Well by James' statistics, I wouldn't say he is a ballhog. The game where it was him getting 56 points maybe so but he still got about 6 or 7 assists that night. The way he plays is great, draw the defence and penetrate the insides. That is how stars should play!

new topics

top topics

join