It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Basketball: Ray Allen to Toronto?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 08:16 AM
link   
In recent years, Ray Allen has said that he would love to come to Toronto because of family and friends. Well his wish may be granted. At the end of the year Toronto is thinking of unloading Donyell Marshall, so that would give them some free space. Ray Allen would probably take a pay cut to be in Toronto. He has recently declined LA Clipper offers so that could be good for Toronto. It all depends on the free agent market!

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Is Ray Allen from the Toronto area?

He would be a huge addition to any team he goes to, I think he's the best pure shooter in the game today.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Will he be a free agent after the season?

Seattle would be crazy to let him go, they have one of the most lethal perimeter games in the NBA with Allen and Rashard Lewis.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   
It would make up for VC's departure. Ray Allen would fit in well with Matt Bonner, and Jalen Rose.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   
This would be a great boost for the Raptors. And if he actually wants to be there, he'll be 1,000 times better than Carter ever was.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Ray Allen would be a good pick-up, but don't go along saying that he will be 100 times better then Vince was. I can say that Allen is a good player but Carter was good when he was in his prime and he wasn't complaining. Ray Allen is a good player and will help but don't go that far!

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I'm just saying it goes beyond the skills on the court, it's the attitude you bring to practice, and to the rest of your team. And Carter didn't seem to bring a good one, at least the last couple of years.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Well putting it that way you have a point. I thought you meant strictly court skillz only.

top topics

join