It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Basketball: Steve Nash

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Does anyone else find it hilarious that Mr. Cuban couldn't find it in his billionaire's wallet to pay Nash a well-deserved contract this season, so he ends up in Pheonix to totally turn that teams fortunes around?

[Edited on 6/5/2005 by Gibbs Baby!!!]

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Well I don't like the Mavericks, so it doesn't bother me any.

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
It must hurt even worse when the guy you wouldn't pay wins the NBA MVP and knocks your team out of the playoffs.

:smug:

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I beleive that Steve was too humble to admit it, but he desperately wanted to beat Dallas, because of the situation that happened. Cuban didn't realize that there were several meanings behind the name of his reality TV show..."The Benefactor"

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Aren't Nash and Dirk best friends?

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Yeah, I saw that Dirk gave him a congratulatory hug after the game. I wonder how much that hurt his ego?

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   
You guys see that great play by Nash last night?

Trapped in the corner, falling out of bounds, he finds Amare who scores the basket!
That was a big basket late in the game to help stave off the Spurs.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 06:35 AM
link   
That was a great play but that was kind of a rookie play. Nash does push the tempo but he goes to far into the paint. I, being a fellow Canadian, should be on his side and I am but he needs to look at this Spurs defence a little more carefully. When he passed it when he was jumping out of bounds, it was a good play but he should not have been in that position anyways. But Go Nash!

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gibbs Baby!!!
Does anyone else find it hilarious that Mr. Cubancouldn'tfind it in his billionaire's wallet to pay Nash a well-deserved contract this season, so he ends up in Pheonix to totally turn that teams fortunes around?

I do find that quite odd but you also have to think, it doesn't come out of his wallet, it comes out of the teams wallet. There are salary caps you have to think about when it comes to this sort of subject.

new topics

top topics

join