It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Basketball: Buy the Cup that started the brawl!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   

That's right, for the right price you can actually own the cup that was hurled at Ron Artest that started the "Malice at the Palace".

What do you think the actual chances are of this being the cup? Even if it is, who cares?

Actual ebay auction ----> cgi.ebay.com...

Back by popular demand, the cup that you've been talking about for days....this is the actual cup that started the ebay phenomenon of Ron Artest related merchandise!

The insane Ron Artest of the Indiana Pacers seemingly attempted to kill a spectator at the Palace of Auburn Hills after a fan threw a blue plastic cup at him.

No sports collection will be complete without the additon of this vintage, emo, punk, retro, championship, collectors edition, beer cup that was thrown during the melee. Simply a must for all Artest fans.

Chairs were flying, dustpans were wielded and right crosses were landed. It all started with a cup. No reserve. Please, serious bidders only this time.

TRD

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Jeeze what next, i bet they get quite a few $$ for it...

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Current bid is $45 with a ridiculous $15 shipping charge.

We need to add this guy to our smilies.

TRD

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   
To be honest i would be very surprised if it was the real cup. I wonder why no one tried to auction a cup earlier.

Yeah thats a great smillie..

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
To be honest i would be very surprised if it was the real cup. I wonder why no one tried to auction a cup earlier.

Click here --> search.ebay.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   
One of them reads..........

"BEER NOT INCLUDED........ LOST AT GAME"

TRD

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   
OMG thats pretty sad and there is a few that have some good bids on them...Jeeze

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Why in the world would anyone actually want it, anyway?

top topics

join