It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Basketball: How is the team to beat this year?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Who do you think wil be the team to beat this year? In other words who will be the best? I think the best record will go to a team in the east either Detroit or Miami. But I think San Antoinio will win.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I'm thinking that Minnesota will be tops, they have a year of deep playoff experience under KG's belt, I'm hopeing that Malone will jion them mid-season...

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gibbs Baby!!!
I'm thinking that Minnesota will be tops, they have a year of deep playoff experience under KG's belt, I'm hopeing that Malone will jion them mid-season...

I doubt Malone will join them! I hope they don't trade Wally!!

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Everythign I've read points to Wally gettin traded, hopefully they get some decent payback fo rhim, though.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Should be a really good NBA season, there's alot of young talent in the league right now. Although the West might still have more talent than the East, I dont think its as lopsided as its been in the past few years. Obviously Shaq is a big part of that although McGrady went to the West.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 08:32 PM
link   
yeah, though Detroit is pretty much intact from last year, it's a wide-open season...

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Detriot is the favorite to win in east, and the wolves with teh spurs are the favorites in the west.

Shaq will have a big effect, especially with wade, but when it comes down to it the Pistons are just to strong for anybody, they have just about the exact same roster that won it for them last year, and now they are going to be playing a full year together, its just plain old scary!

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
What does everyone think about the Pacers? Do they have a chance of breaking down the Pistons?

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   
what about the suns? with nash, stoudemire, jj, q richardson, & shawn marion & now with trade talks about gettin peja this is one of the best lineups in the league the only thing is that they will have to get used to each other to be great..... it might be this year or maybe next year

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   
wow, I didnt' realize that they are that stacked, they should be right up there, but maybe not into the finals just yet...

top topics

join