It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GT3

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Just dug out Gran Turismo 3 for the Playstation2 a day or two ago - forgot what an amazing game it is, definitely one of the best driving simulations out there. Anyone else played it much, or got any opinions on it?

The 2-hour endurance races used to be a favourite of mine, good for rainy-days

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Yes that game is cool. My fingers used to get hurt from those 2 hour races. I cant for GT4 to come out next year.

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Yeah, I was just looking at that, looks nice...

GranTurismo 4

...although it's all replay shots they're showing, no actual gameplay.
Should be good though, if the previous 3 are anything to go by!

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I have GT3...
Not played it much recently, I've got to that stage (in simulation) that the only way to get any furthor is to do loads of the same race just to get some more 'cash' to buy a really decent car. As if I enter any higher up race at pressent, my car just cannot keep up, lol.

The track I like to repeat for easy 'cash' is the one where you just go in 1 oval. I may well play it again and try and get enough 'cash' to get a new car this week, as it's supposed to rain a lot here, lol.

Has anybody here played GT Concept? I was thinking of buying it, but it looked really short as it's just basically arcade mode.

GT3 is by far, the best racing sim ever... Maybe even the best car game - but beaten just by Burnout 2. (fun fun fun game)

I may buy GT4... Not sure yet, I think I'll try and get furthor on GT3 first, lol. Has anybody got 100% completion on GT3?

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Gran Turismo 3 was an awesome game.

And #4 will be even better. I can't wait.

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by MetalHead
I have GT3...
Not played it much recently, I've got to that stage (in simulation) that the only way to get any furthor is to do loads of the same race just to get some more 'cash' to buy a really decent car. As if I enter any higher up race at pressent, my car just cannot keep up, lol.

The track I like to repeat for easy 'cash' is the one where you just go in 1 oval. I may well play it again and try and get enough 'cash' to get a new car this week, as it's supposed to rain a lot here, lol.

Has anybody here played GT Concept? I was thinking of buying it, but it looked really short as it's just basically arcade mode.

GT3 is by far, the best racing sim ever... Maybe even the best car game - but beaten just by Burnout 2. (fun fun fun game)

I may buy GT4... Not sure yet, I think I'll try and get furthor on GT3 first, lol. Has anybody got 100% completion on GT3?

I have to admit to cheating. When I got the game, I got a cheat disk too, not especially for GT3, but I ended up...um...well....let's just say my credit is currently at about 9 million, lol. Want a 900bhp race-prepped Skyline?

It hasn't taken any of the enjoyment away, and nope, nowhere near 100% yet, am on thirty something - a long way to go!

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I wouldn't mind that UF, lol.
Why... Are you offering me one?

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Sure, plenty to go round!

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Lol would be cool if you could give me one

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 07:57 PM
link   
any of you into hybrids?

all you need is a gameshark and gameport, and memory cars IE: you can havge as much hourespower as you want, put a f1 bodie on anycar eta,eta

i got a car that has i think around 85,000HP

top topics

join