It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Basketball: More Shaq smack: 'I'm the Halle Berry of the NBA'

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Training camps open today and it's about damn time. Playground ball is cool and all, but we've been counting the days since the second the season ended for the real thing to start.

It feels like Shaq and Shaq quotes have been dominating Smack lately with all of the trash talking with Kobe. Have some more. His quotes in the Miami Herald yesterday had us laughing out loud.
"I told my wife the other day, I'm the Halle Berry of the NBA," said Shaq. "Everybody wants this, baby. Everybody wants me. You're firing Phil without telling me. You're doing this and doing that. I'll tell you what, you can have this. I've been the scapegoat for too long."

Then on Phil being let go: "Phil took us to the finals three out of the five years and you want to fire him and want to bring in Mike Krzyzewski? Come on, man. That's like being married to J-Lo, then dropping J-Lo for a girl that's 5-10, 480 (pounds). They asked me when I was out there, 'Why do you want to be traded?' I said me staying here is like divorcing my wife and marrying someone who looks like me. That's backwards, man."

link

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 09:08 AM
link   
is it a good thing to be called a girl of the nba?

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   
He's got a vendettta against the Lakers, he's shown this by finally getting off of his a$$ this off-season and getting into shape.

Now, if only he works on his foul shots, he might be the beest player inthe NBA...

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   
shaq sure does a lot of talking for a guy who seems to be hurt half the time and uninterested when he is dressed for a game, i will add him to my list of why i don't like basketball, shaq has to be the king of the whiners

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Nah, I think that has to be Barkley...

new topics

top topics

join