It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Basketball: Who's gonna be the best?

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 12:51 PM
link   
So who is it going to be?

With the big moves looking all done. Who is going to be the best partnership in the up and comming NBA season?

Tracy McGrady & Yao Ming

Shaq & Dwyane Wade

Rasheed & Richard Hamilton

Kevin Garnett & Sam Cassell

Kobe & Lamar Odom

Or is there another you can think of?

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I like KG and Cassell right now. Garnett is the MVP and Cassell is the best (tied with Mike Bibby) open-shot maker in the league.

It's not really who is the most talented combination, its just which one works the best.
Sam just needs to stay healthy.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Um, I would go with Shaq and Wade I guess. He's a young player and would have no problem deferring to Shaq.

Will it be enough to get past Detroit in the East? I dunno.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I'd go with Shaq and Wade for a stright-up pairing, although T-Mac & Dynasty will be interesting together.

If Jerry stays healthy and recovers a little form, how about Stackhouse and Nowitzki?

Although ideally for me the best partnership in the league will be Steve Francis and Grant Hill (hold my breath, cross my fingers, start collecting lucky charms and praying as hard as I can). Okay, so unlikely but...

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I'll go with Stackhouse and Nowitzki. They are on a good team, and I like both of them

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 09:59 PM
link   
i like t-mac & yao but how about mello & k-mart or nash & amare theres also tim duncan & tony parker there are a lot of good 1 2 punches but it all depends on if they get along good t-mac might get selfish & ruin that

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I have to confess Francis-Hill never crossed my mind. Assuming Hill is healthy and plays as well as he did years ago, this would be one of the more entertaining combinations I think...

I'm still sticking with Cassell and KG though...

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I'll go with Carter and Rose. Raptors have everything. Lets hope that Carter and Rose don't get traded.

Also look for Chris Bosh to become a dominating player around the rim.

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Overall, KG and Cassell. In the east, I'll have to say Hamilton and BenWallace

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 09:54 PM
link   
jason kidd & richard jefferson are gonna be good this year too. how about stephon and houston---nah.

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by websurfer
I'll go with Carter and Rose. Raptors have everything. Lets hope that Carter and Rose don't get traded.

I would think Carter/Bosh would be more intimidating than Carter/Rose. They complement each other more as well.

new topics

top topics

join