It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Hell, or is it all Hell?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Look at it this way.

Almost all the different religions in the world say if you don't believe in their religion, you're going to hell. Since one person can't believe in more than one religion, everyone must go to hell. If anyone has taken logic, they would know that a double negation equals a positive, so if there is an even number of religions in the world, everyone goes to their respective heaven. So it could be all heaven, or all hell.

Just my take on the matter.

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Mig12 Hell is also just an interpretation, I could U2U about that one also to you if you would like to. Just know untill now that the Apocalyps and hell are exactly the same.

With this I am also saying that you don't go to hell, and even that religions don't claim it... hell is a long way ahead in the future... so hell is only for those persons at that time...

[Edited on 28-11-2003 by LeenBekkemaa]

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 11:40 AM
link   
If I don't believe in Heaven or Hell, and "Hell" is based on one's interpretation in the after-life...what will it matter?

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 11:42 AM
link   
What about Satanic rituals where going to hell is a priveledge?

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by exdog
If I don't believe in Heaven or Hell, and "Hell" is based on one's interpretation in the after-life...what will it matter?

It doesn't matter to you because you won't go to hell... just people on a specific moment in time will go to hell... the moment of the Apocalyps... I can say why I think this... but hell as being where you go in your afterlive is the wrong interpretation in my point of view... so it doesn't matter to you, hell is synonymous to a great moment in time, but it will be the end of menkind probably.

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by VanishingPoint
What about Satanic rituals where going to hell is a priveledge?

That's again based on the interpretation that hell is after you died
I know that most people which are religious think that but trust me if I say that it is not the case

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeenBekkemaa

Originally posted by exdog

It doesn't matter to you because you won't go to hell... just people on a specific moment in time will go to hell... the moment of the Apocalyps... I can say why I think this... but hell as being where you go in your afterlive is the wrong interpretation in my point of view... so it doesn't matter to you, hell is synonymous to a great moment in time, but it will be the end of menkind probably.

You're cool, I like you

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 11:59 AM
link   
The word "Hell" shouldn't be taken so literally. Hell is absence of God's love..which is nothing. In respect to all of the religions in the world...they all mention a place that is lower or a place of torment or their soul travels through another dimension...if one does not be "good" in their life upon this earth....and their soul will go there after death. All humans on this earth exist while alive...in this dimension...the one that you are experiencing now...when you time is up...your soul will pass on to "another" dimension...a "Heaven" or a "Hell". Pray for everything...fear nothing....and be good.

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 12:16 PM
link   
IMO hell is relative. When you die you go to a place where your belief system, state and attitude is prevalent. You change those, you're out of that hell.
Same goes with heavens...

Here's an example:

www.afterlife-knowledge.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Excellent topic for discussion but unfortunately will likely be too much for most of the people around here.

I believe in Karma.

Thus, one's existance is a sort of balancing act.

Life can be hell and the only hell, if you are willing to pay all your dues here and still pledge your allegiance to the light.

If you choose the dark side in order to get a better deal in this realm then I believe you will in time end up in hell.

It is the old devil's contract.

Did you sign it?

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Pay one's dues in this life, hmm? I like that.

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 04:47 AM
link   
My point of view is a bit different about hell. If you are going to look at all the fire etc. which is made by God

God

And I look, and lo, a tempestuous wind is coming from the north, a great cloud, and fire catching itself, and brightness to it round about, and out of its midst as the colour of copper, out of the midst of the fire.

As to the likeness of the living creatures, their appearances `are' as coals of fire -- burning as the appearance of lamps; it is going up and down between the living creatures, and brightness `is' to the fire, and out of the fire is going forth lightning.

And this is just the Bible.

Other belief
Are we going to look at the Vymaanika-Shaastra
In another Indian source, the Samaveda, Vimanas were "iron machines, well-knit and smooth, with a charge of mercury that shot out of the back in the form of a roaring flame."

That doesn't look like an almightyness, but still the so-called almightyness drives around in those aircrafts according to those beliefs.

Are we going to look at the Egyptian mythologie then there is also described a Gods war, concerning the fight of good and evil. However this one is more detailled then just Lucifer and his angels against God. two head-officers (or at least high ranked persons) got in a fight together and some Gods stand on the site of the evil and the others on the side of the so-called good. This war lasted for several days and the so-called evil lost offcourse and went to hell. Most probably hell is the place where those angels went when they lost the Gods war with their spaceships... spaceship exploded, fire everywhere... 1/3th of the angels against God is a lot... that must have been quite a spectacle...

The egyptian Gods also flew in ships, they even held the rudders, as you can read in the Egyptian book of the Death.

-------------------------------------------

Hell is just synonymous to the outcome of the Gods war... Lucifer burnt in fire just like his 1/3th of the angels. Now it will be also interresting to take the Apocalyps in account, because guess what

top topics

join