It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Basketball: Pistons Vs. Nets

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I thought the pistons would beat the nets this series... but holding them under 60 points!!!

I honostly think Detroit is the team to beat now. Noone scored over 15, and the Nets highest scoring quarter was the 4th when they scored 17! The final score was 78-56. It was 25-37 at Half. I think the Pistons are going to the finals... I found a new team to be scared of...

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by GiantsFan:

I thought the pistons would beat the nets this series... but holding them under 60 points!!!

I honostly think Detroit is the team to beat now. Noone scored over 15, and the Nets highest scoring quarter was the 4th when they scored 17! The final score was 78-56. It was 25-37 at Half. I think the Pistons are going to the finals... I found a new team to be scared of...

Heh, yeah I said the same thing in the other thread.

I can't believe the Nets only scored 56 points though. A lot of college basketball teams score more than that.

Ben

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 07:15 PM
link   
what happened to the nets they had enough time off and all

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   
ahhhh2 less points for the nets and they ahve a playoff low scoring record......its detroits defense man its insane. Tayshaun Prince is one of the most underrated small forwards in the NBA, which really helps out Detroit also.

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Detriot is real good, and Jersey just isn't as good as the last couple of years...

Ben

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 08:25 AM
link   
What are the nets doing, they arnt looking the like team that i know, they allowed 61 second half points to the pistons a team that isnt supposed to score. And hte nets end up lossing 95-80 OMG, something is wrong here. They need a kick in the but in the worst kindof way.

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Nice win by the Nets yesterday, by the way.

That surprised me. I thought after they blew that lead in Game 2, they were done.

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 06:41 AM
link   
As I said about the Lakers, home court seems to help out...

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Yup, you were right again.

Nets 94, Pistons 79 last night. To tie the series at 2 a piece.

Now that a little shocker to me unlike the Lakers winning the last 2 games against the Spurs because after the the Nets were held to less than 60 points in Game 1. I thought they were done then. And then I thought they were done for sure after they had blown that Game 2 lead at Detroit.

Give them credit. It's hard to put a good (Eastern Conference) champion down.

Ben

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Nets seem to be on track finally

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Yeah it's pretty much what you would think.

When the Nets can get out in the open court and run they have a chance. We they can't they're in trouble.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   
But, can they do it on the road now?

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gibbs Baby!!!
But, can they do it on the road now?

i hope not....what a great nba playoffs this has become with all the series at 2-2

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 10:45 PM
link   
TRIPLE OVERTIME!!!

Amazing, I missed all of regulation, but still saw all that counted...

And the Mets get a chance to close this thing out...at home

Ben

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Triple Overtime OMG what a game. I thought that the game was over when Richard Jefferson made that blcok but i guess not, billups hitting that luck of a three pointer.

Both coaches couldnt believe triple over time after the second one, as they b oth had a big smile on thier faces. A 4 hour battle ended with the Nets winning.

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   
PIstons are done they are toast they cant keep up with the motivation and momentum that the Nets have set

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by godfather602
PIstons are done they are toast they cant keep up with the motivation and momentum that the Nets have set

hehehehe wrongggggggggggggg

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 10:22 PM
link   
The Pistons kicked some royal Net a$$ this evening, congratulations!

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Congratulations to the Pistons and their fans for eliminating the 2-time defending Eastern Conference Champions tonight!

Between Indiana and Detroit, the Western Conference Champion is in for a battle.

top topics

join