It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Basketball: Wolves Vs Kings

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:
Ben

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   
its 22 to 16 in the wolves favor after 1

Ben

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   
41 to 31 wolves after 2

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   
16 second, Kings down one....

Ben

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   
16 seconds kings down 3 now.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   
What an amazing Game!!!!

Ben

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 10:10 PM
link   
WOLVES WIN WOLVES WIN WOLVES WIn, who called it? thats right.

The Big ticket KG, stepped up and showed why he is teh MVP

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben
WOLVES WIN WOLVES WIN WOLVES WIn, who called it? thats right.

The Big ticket KG, stepped up and showed why he is teh MVP

32 points, 21 boards, 5 blocks, 4 steals, 2 assists, the man threw his team on his back and carried them!

Did you see that block/ steal that he had?!?

Ben

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 10:23 PM
link   
which one? lol

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I think it was in the 3rd, he went up to block a shot, but trapped it in his hand and brought it down. Sprewell blew it on the other end then, though...

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Congratulations, Timberwolves' fans.

Great game and great series.

Webber shot to tie! In and out!

It's the Western Conference Finals series everybody wants to see. Lakers and um, Timberwolves.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Though the Kings are my team, I don't mind them losing. I just bragged a lot, just because they were there. Since the T-Wolves beat the best team in the NBA, it's only fitting that they win the Championship.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by GiantsFan
Though the Kings are my team, I don't mind them losing. I just bragged a lot, just because they were there. Since the T-Wolves beat the best team in the NBA, it's only fitting that they win the Championship.

Of course, I'm more of a Wolves fan than a lakers (hated them) fan, but my favorite team is the Jazz...so I kinda waqnt to pull for the Lakers (hate them), just so Karl can geta ring (you know, like those MJ stole from him a couple years back
)

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben:

Wolves are wining this series, and are going to give the lakers a run for their money, why?

They have home court advantage over everybody but the pacers.

Lakers are the one team in the league that doesn't care about homecourt. The Spurs had homecourt on them last series and look where it got them.

And KG is hot and is the big ticket, he can gaurd shaq,

Ben, if KG guards Shaq most of the game, he'll foul out.

and i fell he is a better presenece agaisnt him than webber.

I think you're wrong there, Ben. I've seen Webber guard Shaq for a few sequences before. He does a decent job on him. Nobody can guard Shaq though. But if you put a body on him, you need some bulk and KG's too skinny. He'd get abused more so than most centers especially since KG isn't a Center.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Lakers are the one team in the league that doesn't care about homecourt. The Spurs had homecourt on them last series and look where it got them.

if KG guards Shaq most of the game, he'll foul out...you need some bulk and KG's too skinny. He'd get abused more so than most centers especially since KG isn't a Center.

Devean George has already said that he would rather play the Kings, since they would have home court against them. Home-court is an advantage, but it can be taken away in just a matter of seconds (or fractions of a second...)

Ervin Johnson, Olowakandi, and Oliver Miller are the senters, that's 18 fouls to give, plus a few from Madsen and KG, they should be good, hack-a-Shaq, here we come...

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gibbs Baby!!!:

Devean George has already said that he would rather play the Kings, since they would have home court against them.

Well every team would rather have homecourt but the Lakers have proven on-the-court time and again that it doesn't matter. And.......

Home-court is an advantage, but it can be taken away in just a matter of seconds (or fractions of a second...)

And you're right. It just got taken away already tonight in Game 1.

Ervin Johnson, Olowakandi, and Oliver Miller are the senters, that's 18 fouls to give, plus a few from Madsen and KG, they should be good, hack-a-Shaq, here we come...

Well anyone can foul Shaq. You don't somebody with a Center's size to foul him. You could take somebody with Allen Iverson's size and play Hack-A-Shaq.

Nobody can guard Shaq so what you need is 1) to get some of those points back on the other end at that spot and 2) by getting offense from the 5 spot you make Shaq work on the defensive side of the floor so he's not conserving all his energy for offense. And so he can't roam the lane and play help defense all the time. Ervin Johnson, Michael Olowokandi, and Oliver Miller can't consistently provide an offensive threat all the time.

(I can't believe I'm defending the Lakers.
)

[Edited on 05/22/2004 by Fox Mulder]

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fox Mulder(I can't believe I'm defending the Lakers.
)
[Edited on 05/22/2004 by Fox Mulder]

Yeah, and even though I like the T-Wolves better, my heart wants the Lakers to win, just so malone can get his friggin ring! What's wrong with this picture?

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gibbs Baby!!!:

Yeah, and even though I like the T-Wolves better, my heart wants the Lakers to win, just so malone can get his friggin ring! What's wrong with this picture?

Yeah if the Lakers win it all one good thing would come out of this, Malone gets his ring. He deserves it.

Payton on other hand. He's a punkass. I think the Lakers would have gotten to this point in the postseason even without him. If I were the Lakers I'd give that dude 1/2 a ring.

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fox Mulder
If I were the Lakers I'd give that dude 1/2 a ring.

LMAO

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join