It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Basketball: Wolves Vs Kings

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
Ben

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Who is going to grab this series.. High expectations on both parts. KG the new mvp is going to be expected to perform

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Wolves, all the way. The Kings just weren't all that impresive against Dallas.

Ben

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   
The wolves are also the number 1 seed and they get home court advantage which helps out a lot

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   
They are my (2nd) favorite team, so i might be a little biased, too...

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Kings in 7.

Originally posted by Gibbs Baby!!!:

Wolves, all the way. The Kings just weren't all that impresive against Dallas.

Wolves didn't play that well against Denver either.

Ben

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Who do the kings have to match up agaisnt KG?

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Webber, he's no slouch...

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   
if u look strictly at talent, its a draw.....i mean whichever team plays to their potential will win....it seems to come down simply to that. I mean u got KG, Cassell, and Spree on one team, and Peja, Webber, Brad Miller, Bibby on the other...gonna be an exciting series to watch!

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Yeah, I can't wait for this series. But I guess I will have to for about 30 more minutes....

Ben

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   
The matchups are endless and then you have the benches duel

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 11:46 PM
link   
HA HA! The first game is over. A magnificint victory for the Sacramento kings. The kings are playing for real now... they beat the wolves in the wolves house... and the beating will only get worse when they go back to Sacramento. SACRAMENTO KINGS IN 6!

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Great win tonight!
I love the defensive job we did on KG. 16 points on 6-for-21 shooting.

Cassell scared me at the end (he ended up with 40) but he can't guard Bibby either who had 33 points, 7 rebounds, and 7 assists. He did it all.

It'll be a long series though where home court doesn't mean a thing. Timberwolves won the 2 games at Sacramento this season. And the Kings' only wins against the Timberwolves have been at Minnesota this year.

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 07:16 AM
link   
So looks like all the teams will lose at home... meaning the Kings would take the series in 6

Ben

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Dont get ahead of yourselves Kings Fans, the Wolves are the best team in teh West. I dont think the series is to be taken lightely and to win in 6 is a huge statement for sure this sereis is going 7

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   
i hope it goes to 7...i need all the western conference teams to get nice and tired so the pitsons have a chance

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   
It wouldn't matter... the pistons would have a chance whether the WC teams were tired or not.

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Wolves were in the first ever roound 2 they are just nervous

Ben

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   
This is going to be a great series, you can see it, that this is going ot be the best series of the playoffs, the game last ngiht was filled with everything oyu could want. And its just oging to be better.

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Last night was a great game, good win for the Kings. They did good on KG,keeping him from scoring. But the biggest thing about last night was Sree being so off. He was missing left and right. I wouldn't espect that next time.

I don't think being in the second round for the first time is making them nervous. Only 2 players remain on the team from last year, and there are at least 4 rings on the fingers of thier players. They've got the experience...

Ben

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   
True, hopefully theyc an shrug off that lose and move on

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join