It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Basketball: NBA Rumours 28/04/04

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Iverson, McGrady, Carter interest Knicks

The New York Post's Marc Berman reports that Isiah Thomas plans to find out if Allen Iverson, Tracy McGrady and Vince Carter are available. The Knicks could also target Kobe Bryant, Jamal Crawford, Marcus Camby, Erick Dampier and Rasheed Wallace.

Mavericks unlikely to break up Big Three

The Mavericks aren't expected to deal Steve Nash, Dirk Nowitzki or Michael Finley in the offseason. The Dallas Morning News's Eddie Sefko reports that Mark Cuban "didn't seem like an owner who believes this is the end of the line for the core of his team" after last night's loss to the Kings.

Source: Westphal may be Ainge's "top choice"

Paul Westphal is the early favorite to become the Celtics' new coach. Sources told the Salt Lake Tribune's Steve Luhm that Westphal is likely Celtics director of basketball operations Danny Ainge's "top choice" for the job.

Hudson could opt to stay in Minnesota

Troy Hudson's injured ankle could keep him from becoming a free agent. The St. Paul Pioneer Press's Mike Wells reports that Hudson may decide against opting out of his contract with the Timberwolves if he feels that his ankle hasn't fully healed.

Nuggets may re-sign White

The Rocky Mountain News's Chris Tomasson and Aaron J. Lopez report that Rodney White is optimistic about his chances of re-signing with the Nuggets. According to White, the Nuggets have told his agent that he will "be in the picture this summer".

Ben

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Sure the Kincks can go and see if those top players are avaible. but why would the teams that have these players get right of them

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   
They will probably organize a 3 way trade for one of those top players. I have ben real impressed by what Isiah has done with the team so far, I'm convinced he'll do what it takes to get at least on eof those guys.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   
i really think rasheed wallace is way to happy here in detroit to leave.....i just dont see that happeneing, but iverson in NY? yeah i could see that

top topics

join