It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Basketball: NBA Rumours 26/04/04

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Kobe may force Shaq trade

The Lakers may have to decide if they want to keep Shaquille O'Neal or Kobe Bryant. Chicago Tribune columnist Sam Smith writes that Bryant could give the Lakers a "Shaq or me" ultimatum.

Harrington could help Bulls

Daily Herald columnist Mike McGraw thinks that the Bulls should trade for Pacers forward Al Harrington. McGraw suggests that the Bulls offer the Pacers either Tyson Chandler or their first-round pick for the sixth man.

Blount could sign with Heat or Sixers

Celtics center Mark Blount may be ready to leave Boston for good. The Boston Herald's Mark Murphy reports that Blount will likely sign with either the Heat or the 76ers.

Okur may sour on Pistons

Will Mehmet Okur re-sign with the Pistons? Detroit Free Press columnist Drew Sharp writes that the Pistons could risk losing Okur if they fail to give him playing time in the playoffs.

Sources say Rivers, Hornacek on Celtics' short list

Sources say that the Celtics may have as many as seven names on their list of potential coaching candidates. The Boston Herald's Steve Bulpett reports that the Celtics could hire Lionel Hollins, Doc Rivers, Paul Westphal, Dwane Casey, Jeff Hornacek, Avery Johnson or Terry Stotts.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   
kobe is supposedly leaving LA for sure, anda good possiblity is him going to the other LA(clippers)

and i totally agree with okur. He is constantly bitching about playing time here in detroit and if he doesnt get what he thinks he desereves i could definately see him leaving

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 10:28 PM
link   
GP is upset in LA, either Kobe or Shaq is leavin', it's a good time for us Laker haters!

new topics

join