It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Basketball: NBA Rumours 19/04/04

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Will Magic trade McGrady?

Several teams may be interested in trading for Tracy McGrady. Orlando Sentinel columnist Brian Schmitz writes that the Magic may be able to swap McGrady for Kobe Bryant, Allen Iverson, Amare Stoudemire, Baron Davis, or Vince Carter.

Sixers may keep Ford on board

Sixers interim coach Chris Ford may not have to go looking for work in the offseason. Although Ford is unlikely to remain the team's head coach, the Courier-Post's Celeste E. Whittaker reports that the Sixers could bring him back as an assistant.

Lakers' Jackson could return with new team

If the Lakers don't re-sign Phil Jackson, he could return to haunt them. Although Jackson has said that the Lakers are the only team he wants to coach, Los Angeles Times columnist J.A. Adande thinks that there is a chance that Jackson could return to coach another club.

Harris says no to Raptors

The Fort Worth Star-Telegram's Art Garcia and Dwain Price report that Mavericks assistant Del Harris doesn't want to coach the Raptors. The Raptors asked the Mavericks for permission to speak to Harris, but owner Mark Cuban said that Harris "isn't interested" in the job.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   
T-Mac for Kobe? Yeah, that's be a fair trade. And it would be so ironic if Kobe led the Magic to a championship, something Shaq couldn't do!

If Philly keeps Ford, then theyalmost HAVE to trade Iverson, me thinks they don't go have a beer together after practice...

I wouldn't blame Phil for switching to another team. Yeah, he's got the 9 rings, but he's always had a couple of superstars in thier prime. I bet he wants to show he can do it without the star power.

Ben

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   
If Phil leaves LA all the stars will break up, without a doubt

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Well, Kobe will probably leave after the season for sure anyway, and I beleive that Malone wants to return to Utah to break the all-time scoring record. So I guess this is their best opportunity for a ring for a qhile...

new topics

top topics

join