It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Basketball: Vin Baker

page: 1

join
share:
Ben

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Vin baker is suspened indefinatly by the Boston Celtics for dis-obey their alchol policy.

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 03:14 PM
link   
shame players waste there career on alchol and partying

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   
there should be some recourse for the teams and fans that have to put up with guys like this. He was a total bust in Seattle, and now looks like he is washing out in Boston. for this a guy is paid millions. How long would any of us last in our jobs if we performed as poorly as he, and many others, have. I know that i would have been out the door long ago. The players association needs to back off a bit so fans and teams get what they are paying for.....just my opinion....

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Yea, the fans put up there hard working money to see there team and players win not lose and not watch the tthere ticket money washed down the draines because the players go out and get drunk every other night. Its not far to the fans when a player screws up like this, at least he is gone from Boston thats all i got to say.

Ben

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   
his ruling to expect to be heard by thursday what does everybody think

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Well apparently Vin won his case and has now signed with the Knicks for the league's verteran minimum. I guess the Knicks could use a scoring big man down low and Vin is rumored to be in good shape and ready to play.

new topics

top topics

join