It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Basketball: Rockets

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
Ben

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   
you saying that they arnt contenders

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben
you saying that they arnt contenders

They are not contenders for the championship this season. They are however, contenders for the playoffs for sure.

Ben

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Well van gundy could get them into the conference finals, and if Yao plays like he is they can beat the lakers i would just have to worry about the kings if i was the Rockets any other team would would lose the the Rockets.

Francis if you notice has changed his game around ever since last year and is more of a team player this year.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben
Well van gundy could get them into the conference finals, and if Yao plays like he is they can beat the lakers i would just have to worry about the kings if i was the Rockets any other team would would lose the the Rockets.

Francis if you notice has changed his game around ever since last year and is more of a team player this year.

The Rockets offense is terribly run and they seem to fall apart in the fourth quarter. Steve Francis is having his worst season as a pro this year. I doubt they will make the Western Conference Finals, but I would really want them to. I just don't think they are experienced enough to make it that far, I'm guessing they can make it to the second round and then lose to a strong team like the Lakers or Spurs.

Ben

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 10:19 AM
link   
WE should see as Yao and the team are bound to get better you know. There is always a chance for a team to win

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Tough loss for the Rockets.

Juwan Howard for the rest of the season.

sports.espn.go.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Ouch, that's gonna hurt..

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Yeah that makes Yao Ming their only low post presence.

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Hey, dont forget about Clarence Weatherspoon.

Howard's loss is big, I'm watching the Lakers-Rockets right now, LA isn't a very big team.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudAmerican
I'm watching the Lakers-Rockets right now, LA isn't a very big team.

...Or a very good team....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join