It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Basketball: New York Knicks

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
Ben

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Lenny Wilkins is names the new coach of the new york nicks

[Edited on 2/12/2004 by Ben]

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   
This hall of fame coach will be a great addition the the Knicks and will help change this ball club around, especially with all the talent that they have on that team.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   
wilkins is a hella good coach....he is the all time leader in wins but at the same time he is the all time leader in loses

Ben

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Thomas has done a good change for NY adding 5 great new players. And with Wilkens as they have a great chance, there in a bad diviosn and wilkins can turn this team around like that.

Ben

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Ever since signing this coach they have been on a winning streak, the Knicks won yet again last night by 12 points.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Willkins has been on the job for about a week....how has he been doing in that week?

Ben

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Knicks win yet again last night, they are looking a lot better since Wilkins came around. Wilkins seems to be able to control all that talent they have in NY

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   
they lost for there second time under wilkins, and i think they have won 4 or 5 games. How is he hanlding the job? Seems to be doing better than the rangers who are being manhandled as of late

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   
New York Knicks president Isah Thomas said after the lose to the Hawks last night that future dealings might take place.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 12:34 PM
link   
what other changes could they make?

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   
They could trade for Rasheed Wallace.

Ben

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   
do you think they could actually get him? And who would they trade for him?

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I wouldnt touch there gaurds right now. Marbury and houstan are a good combination. I like how they use Keith Van Horn though he is a good player on offensive side but on the defensive side he kindof sucks. And aslo with Mutombo as there inside presence they are good at the Center postion. Who do they have at PF.

Ben

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   
How are the knicks doing overall?

I heard that they won last night over the pacers.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 09:15 PM
link   
i dont know there current record. But they seem to be playing much better. And with the big win over the pacers proves it. Marbury seems to be fitting in very well.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 10:33 AM
link   
With another win over the heat last night the knicks are on a roll, and i do belive that they are doing this without there shooting guard Allan Houstan. Can Isah Thomas and Stephon Marbury change the east around?

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   
In the Knicks loss to the Mavs last night Stephon (recently acquired) stressed that the Knicks need Rashead Wallace in their lineup.

Can they get Wallace onto the Knicks team? And who for?

And can they make a push for the playoffs?

Ben

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 09:13 AM
link   
The Knicks have lost 5 straight games now, and their chances of making the playoffs are going down even though they still have a playoff spot. What do the knicks need to do?

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Knicks need to have all their players healthy. I really did not like the Van Horn trade for Thomas and Mohammad. Van Horn was a perfect fit there, why would they want to change that? Was it really worth Mohammad? Tim Thomas is not better than Van Horn.

Ben

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 11:54 AM
link   
The knicks traded Van Horn because he didnt get along with Marbury. Thats the only reason.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join