It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Basketball: Rodman's comeback trail.

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 10:29 AM
link   
In what he hopes to be the first step on a comeback road that ends in the NBA, Dennis Rodman practiced with the Long Beach Jam for the first time and is expected to make his ABA debut next Friday.

The 42-year-old Rodman signed with Long Beach on Dec. 19, but said he did not practice with the team until Saturday because he was rehabilitating an injured knee.

Ben

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   
i would like to see him try and play pro ball again

Ben

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Rodman had a solid return to basketball when he played in the ABA, he played 28 min, and had 14 rebounds. But he made some lack-luster plays on the defensive side.

Is it too late for Rodman to make his comeback?

TRD

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Is it to late? well i suppose only time will tell,once he has a few games under his belt we will see if he still has it or not.

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   
does anybody actually think he will make it into the NBA? And if he does what team is willing to take a chance on him?

Ben

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Maybe a team that isnt playing to well right now like the Cavs....a bottom deweller team. BUt then again he does have experience and has won some championships, but his age is a big factor.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   
yuck.

If he plays again it would ONLY be on a bottom dwelling team...and he doesn't count as a veteran, hell I would tell the players to not think of him as any kind of role model whatsover....maybe just learn a little from his rebounding techniques

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   
i would have to think that the only type of team that would sign him is one that is desperate, and i mean REALLY DESPERATE. to put some fannies in seats. Some people might pay to see him for the novelty but he is too much of a loose cannonfor any team to take seriously.....

Ben

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   
well the toher day he was saying how much he changed. But he doesnt score many points, he is only a great rebounder and he is getting older, which means he is slower and its going to be hard for him to keep up with the youngins.

Ben

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   
anybody hear how his progress is going?

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   
i havent really heard anything, anybody else?

top topics

join