It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Basketball: Kobe and T-Mac

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Kobe and T-mac are both currently unhappy with their teams, and they are both stars.... A trade between the 2 teams might be a possibility, i'd say it'd be a fairly good trade because Kobe could lead the Magic to an eastern conference championship, and T-mac could do enough to keep the lakers winning, itd be nice for both.

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 11:46 PM
link   
When did Kobe say he was unhappy with his team?

All he said is he wanted to opt out of his contract and test free agency...Shaq has done the same in the past...he'll undoubtedly be able to get a better contract if he opts out than if he just signs an extension.

The trade would be better for the Lakers really, since T-Mac has more years remaining on his contract than Kobe.

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ovid
Kobe and T-mac are both currently unhappy with their teams, and they are both stars.... A trade between the 2 teams might be a possibility, i'd say it'd be a fairly good trade because Kobe could lead the Magic to an eastern conference championship, and T-mac could do enough to keep the lakers winning, itd be nice for both.

Can't get any wronger then that..

Ben

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 10:11 PM
link   
they would work but i dont see Kobe moving at all.....he has more chances of winning with the lakers than witht eh Magic...players are moving to LA just to win

Ben

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Kobe scored 44 points the other night but in a loss to there cross-locker room rival the Clippers. Kobe scorred 44 with Shaq and Malone out of the lineup, the Lakers lost by 3 points.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   
eew they are playing very stinky right now, doesn't matter whether they have Karl and Shaq or not...

Ben

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 10:43 PM
link   
true, but every team is gonig to have there down sides no matter how many stars are on t he team. On T-Macs side they have at least won games

Ben

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   
T-Mac has 52 points right now throuhg 3 quaters he is on fire

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 11:47 PM
link   
yeah he definitely had a nice game, 62 points tonight...of course whenever he has such a great game its inevitable people will beat the dead horse with the issue of how good Orlando could be if McGrady had a better supporting cast....

Well Grant Hill just indicated he's not going to come back this season to let his leg fully heal...i'm going to be an optimist and say next year may be a good year for the Magic.

Can you imagine...T-Mac with his scoring presence...Hill with his all-around game...Howard would provide a good forward presence and Gooden will probably improve a bit...sounds like a nice team for the East.

new topics

top topics

join