It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Basketball: Most Disappointing Team of the Season

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 12:36 AM
link   
What's your guys' pick for most disappointing team of the season?

Mine would have to be the Orlando Magic. What's that? 0 and 7 after tonight?

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Is T-Mac not performing or something?

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Yeah, you know he's only shooting 38 percent from the field so far this season when he's been a 45 percent field goal shooter for his career.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Yea but you can't blame the crappy play of the Magic on T-Mac. He's still scoring like 30 pts a game, which is above average, and sure he takes a lot of shots, enough to average a lot more a game, but who else on that team is going to shoot the rock? Over all, T-Mac is doing everything he can to keep them in it, which no one is capable of, short of Micheal Jordan himself.

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 11:00 PM
link   
There are a few disapointing teams this season so far. The Magic, Sixers, Suns were all expected to make the playoffs and they are struggling with the Suns and Magic fighting for a top lottery pick.

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I seriouslt thught the suns were doing well whever i saw them they always won

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   
1. Orlando
2. Phoenix
3. Boston
4. Philly

Ben

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Orlando is by far the most, sixers are the most cause of AI as well

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Every team at some point have been disappointing, every team

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I'm a bit biased, but the most disappointing team to me has been the 76ers. They are currently in the 11th spot in the East, three spots from a playoff spot.

Iverson has been hurt and has had a very poor attitude. They fired Randy Ayers and now Chris Ford isn't doing much better, in fact him and Iverson have clashed big time. I wouldn't be surprised to see AI request out of Philly this offseason.

They still have a shot at the playoffs, but they need to string together some wins and I dont see that happening unless they get back a healthy AI and Big Dog Glenn Robinson.

They took a step in the right direction tonight beating the potent Mavericks 107-98 in Philly. Iverson didnt play but Kenny Thomas stepped up and dropped in 27 and pulled down 13 boards and 7 assists.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudAmerican:

They took a step in the right direction tonight beating the potent Mavericks 107-98 in Philly. Iverson didnt play but Kenny Thomas stepped up and dropped in 27 and pulled down 13 boards and 7 assists.

Yeah, great win tonight, PA. I loved to see that.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 12:36 AM
link   
The Sixers have played the Mavs really tough this year. In their meeting in Dallas earlier in the season, if I remember correctly Dallas won that game in double overtime. And I think we had AI and BigDog for that one.

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 02:30 AM
link   
These are the top five most disappointing teams for me this season.

1.Orlando Magic
2.Chicago Bulls
3.Phoenix Suns
4.Los Angeles Clippers
5.Philadelphia 76ers

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   
The 76ers coudl still make the playoffs

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by godfather602
The 76ers coudl still make the playoffs

I had expected them to be a top four team in the East.

new topics

top topics

join