It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Basketball: NBA Game Discussion

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   
great guy, switches teams a lot.

Who has hte best record out there?

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 10:09 AM
link   
From the last that i heard the T-Wolves and the Kings were tied for the best record in the west, and the west team will no doubt have the best record in the leauge, im not to sure though who has the best record in the east.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Kings last game before the break. Kings 96, Pistons 94.

Kings win it on Peja Stojakovic's game-winning shot in the 4th Quarter!
That was a great call by Adelman out of the time out. Vlade Divac and Mike Bibby both set picks to open up Peja for the winning 23 footer.

Anybody see it? I thought it was one of the most exciting games I had seen in a while. It had everything. Fast tempo. Slow tempo. Run outs. Vicious dunks from Ben Wallace. And two almost-bench clearing brawls.

Ben

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Yea i happened to see that game it was a great game final play was good and some good clean fouls. lol. The Brawls were nice finally good to see some teams have emotion.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Yeah I think that was Peja's first game-winning shot of his NBA career too.

He's going to need the confidence to be able to hit that shot in the playoffs.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Yay! We finally beat the Mavericks!

Kings 120, Mavericks 102.

The Kings with 39 assists last night as a team.

Mavericks' defense was horrible. They gave up about 20 easy shots (ie. layups, dunks, open shots).

Antoine Walker was horrible on both sides of the floor. And Dirk Nowitzki was average tonight.

Doug Christie was the player of this game offensively and defensively. 22 points, 12 assists, and 4 steals.

And it's nice to see Bibby outscore Nash for once (21 to 13) and they took the same amount of shots (12).

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Philly has been winning games lately, something unusual this season. They are in the midst of a 4 game winning streak being led by Kenny Thomas who has been on fire since the All-Star break. These games are being won without Allen Iverson, Glenn Robinson, Derick Coleman and Marc Jackson, pretty amazing.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 12:19 AM
link   
100 to 95. Kings beat the Rockets last night.

Kings rallied from down big again too.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 12:25 AM
link   
The Kings seem to be hitting on all cylinders right now. I think Peja should get some MVP consideration, he's been awesome this year. He had 29 last night in that game vs Houston. And of course you cant say enough about them getting Webber back, he's a superstar too.

I like the Kings chances this year alot.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudAmerican:

I like the Kings chances this year alot.

My unbiased opinion is that I've seen a lot of our games this year and we still have to shore up our defense in order to be championship contenders. We were #1 in defensive field goal percentage last year and now we're something like #24.

Right now I would go Lakers 1, Spurs 2.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fox Mulder

My unbiased opinion is that I've seen a lot of our games this year and we still have to shore up our defense in order to be championship contenders.

You dont think they can keep winning 120-119?

I'll tell ya, it's sure fun to watch them play. I like the offensive, push it up the court, fast pace.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudAmerican:

You dont think they can keep winning 120-119?

I'll tell ya, it's sure fun to watch them play. I like the offensive, push it up the court, fast pace.

What really sucks is that style the Kings play will win tickets and I love to watch it as well but Houston's style, just as example here, and I don't know if you've seen Houston. But they uglify the game by taking the air out of the ball and play physical defense and that wins titles.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I know where you're at now FoxMulder. The Kings-Lakers just tipped off, should be a great game, I'm glad it's on ESPN.

And I know he appreciates these Eastern Conference teams beating up on those Mavs, Indiana tonight, Philly on Monday night.

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Kings suffered their wrost loss this season by the hands of the Lakers, go lakers!!!

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 10:58 PM
link   
can't be too excited, the Kings just seem to be having a low period of the season right now...the real challenge will be at Sac next week.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Kings 119, Blazers 115.

Kings officially in the playoffs for the 7th straight year! Yay!

Peja with 35 points. I've hammered Peja in the past but I have to give credit where credit is due. He's really stepped it up the last few games.

posted on Apr, 20 2005 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Last night of the 04-05 season.

Regie Miller's last regulat season game.

Nets win and in, Cavs win and nets lose, they're in.

Great NBA night, kids!

:sport-smiley-019:

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join