It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Basketball: NBA Game Discussion

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Good win though.
103 to 83.

Kings were in a "no-win" situation. Win by a little and probably get criticized. And losing the game would have been unexcusable.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I watched the game too, I enjoyed watching the Lakers get their a$$ kicked without their glamour boys. Peja just keeps getting better.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheEnforcer:

I watched the game too, I enjoyed watching the Lakers get their a$$ kicked without their glamour boys. Peja just keeps getting better.

Yup he was great. The Lakers better get Rick Fox back for the next game with us because Devean George was just getting torched by Peja.

Ben

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Well they are getting some players back its better than nothing.

Ben

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   
pistons beat the former champions to move there unbeaten streak to 13 games. The Pistions look unstopable beating the spurs 85-76.

Ben

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   
the pistons are no longer un-stopable as they lose big time to the pacers coming up just short for a franchise record in wins. They lost to the pacers 81-69 only scoring 2 points in the first 8 minutes.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Anybody see the two games last night were both teams had the chance to win and scored but they coudlnt beat the buzzer. LOL ducan missed by less than a second.

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 09:22 AM
link   
whos the best team out there right now?

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 12:23 AM
link   
The two hottest teams in the league go down tonight! :bounce:

Dallas stopped at Utah 91 to 88. And Portland comes into Memphis and gets a big win.

Both teams get their winning streaks stopped at 8.

Ben

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Portland has been winning ever since there trades, can they keep this up?

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 08:02 AM
link   
did anybody see the skit that the jazz pulled making fun of karl malone and KObe

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Kings won again last night.

96 to 91, this time at the World Champs' place, San Antonio. What was a disasterous road trip before is now looking pretty good with back-to-back road wins against 1 good team (Houston) and 1 great team (San Antonio).

If they can win tomorrow night at Seattle, then a 4 and 2 road trip would look mighty nice.

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben
Ive noticed that the T-Wolves are a very good eam this year. During the off-season tehy acuqired Sprewell and Cassel, and now they are playing some big time b-ball. THey are looking like they can bet champs. They had a big win over the Lakers last night.

Cassel and Sprewell made their presence felt tonight. Sprewell hit a trey at the buzzer from half court at the end of the first half tonight and finished with 35 points. Cassel had a great game and finished 2nd in points for the T-Wolves with 28.

It was a great 2nd half comeback for the Wolves. This after the Lakers have yet to lose a game when leading by 15 points at anytime during the game. LA was up by 15 in the first half.

The final was 97-84 T-Wolves.

Ben

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 10:07 AM
link   
at the end of the game it marked teh 14th time game in a row that KG, Sprewell and Cassel all hit 20 points or more. This trio can surely get it done.

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   
have the wolves turned into contenders for the championship?

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkeye8424:

have the wolves turned into contenders for the championship?

Yeah I think so if they can get out of the first round.

Ben

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   
well i thought that the main reason they didnt get out of the first round was because they had nobody at the gaurd spots. They certainly changed that round this season with sprewell and cassel. Both are playing great ball.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Robert Horry did it to us again!

Kings coming back against the Spurs last Friday night. 96 to 90. Tony Parker breaks down Mike Bibby, gets into the lane, throws a pass back toward the top of the key and Robert Horry drains a straight on three to put the game away.

Ben

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I guess that horray has a nack for hitting those big time shots that wins games.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Yeah he's absolutely amazing.

He can absolutely do nothing in a game, miss all his shots and then drain the game-winner, no sweat.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join