It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Basketball: NBA Game Discussion

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 01:03 AM
link   
We beat Minnesota tonight, 125 to 121 in Overtime without Chris Webber!

I saw the game on TV. That was great. We almost never win there. This is just the 2nd time in the Chris Webber era, the Kings have won in Minnesota.

Peja Stojakovic, after getting shut down by Trent Hassell in the 1st half, lit up the Tiimberwolves for 34 points.

Mike Bibby had 22 and broke down Sam Cassell time and again.

Vlade Divac almost had a triple-double with 19 points, 10 assists, and 8 boards.

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 09:00 AM
link   
The Kings did have big game. And this couldbe be a huge boost for them knowing that they will be able to win without webber in the line-up. The Wolves are a strong team this year. Good win for the Kings.

I will have to admitt that Peja was on fire

Ben

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I watched parts of that game it was very good. But even though the Kings did play well...you have to admitt that the Lakers are playing amazing ball. And kobe is starting to find is grove again.

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by freak29:

I will have to admitt that Peja was on fire

Yeah I have to admit also, Trenton Hassell shut his butt down in the 1st half.

Once Hassell got into foul trouble though, Peja lit up Spree and anybody else that tried to guard him.

[Edited on 11/6/2003 by Fox Mulder]

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Warriors lost at home to the Clip Joint last night.

What was that?

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Nice to see the Nick Van Exel, who was torrid in the postseason last year against the Kings, finally show up for the Warriors tonight.

9 points in the 4th Quarter and some big, clutch shots. Now that's the Nick I know.

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 12:02 PM
link   
i was really waiting for Van Exel to start playing he had a killer and i mean killer post-season i think he was averaging like 30 points a game.

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Kings won again tonight. 8th straight win. 105 to 92 against New Jersey. It wasn't that close though. We were up by 32 at the half.

And the Lakers won again tonight, big over Indiana.

Another night of West dominance over the Eastern Conference.

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Watch out for the Warriors.

Another up and coming team in the Western Conference (with the Nuggets and Grizzlies).

Buzzer beater by Jason Richarson last night at Minnesota for the win!

Warriors at 10 and 9, are off to their best start (after the 15-game mark) in 10 years.

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I got an early Christmas present tonight.

Kings win. Lakers lose to pull both teams at 20 and 6 for the best record in the league. And the Mavericks lose.

Ben

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   
whats everybody opinion and the first month or so of b-ball?

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 05:26 AM
link   
My opinion is the Lakers are still the team to beat but they look shaky as of late.

San Antonio did have that long winning streak before today but that mostly feasting on weak sisters of the league.

Ben

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 11:50 AM
link   
yea...seems like there are only a couple of top teams in the league and they get there wins by beating on little teams

Ben

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Ive noticed that the T-Wolves are a very good eam this year. During the off-season tehy acuqired Sprewell and Cassel, and now they are playing some big time b-ball. THey are looking like they can bet champs. They had a big win over the Lakers last night.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben:

They had a big win over the Lakers last night.

Yeah except that was without Shaq and Malone.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 11:23 AM
link   
yea they lost yet AGAIN last night the nuggest 104-95 without shaq and malone the lakers suck without the big men

Ben

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I agree with you freak that the Lakers are nothing without there two big men. That is dominate force and when BOTH are out they are going to have tough times winning games.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Great game between the 76ers and teh Mavs last night. It went into double over-time and the Mavs ended up winning by 3 points. AI had a pretty good game again coming off his injury but last night he didnt play that well because he was suffering from the flu as well.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Well Lakers at Kings tonight.

But no Webber, no Shaq, no Kobe, and no Karl Malone.

Not exactly the game I was looking forward to earlier in the season.

Ben

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 08:35 AM
link   
the game will probably not be the games that were played in the western conference finals lol. Its all people from the bench it seems.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join