It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Basketball: Toronto Raptors

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 08:05 AM
link   
The Toronto Raptors made a pair of free-agent additions Wednesday, signing point guard Milt Palacio and forward Jerome Moiso.

Terms of the deals were not disclosed.

Palacio, 25, played in 80 games for the Cleveland Cavaliers last season. The six-foot-three veteran posted career bests of 5.0 points and 3.2 assists per game.

"The addition of Milt provides us with another veteran at the point guard position," Toronto general manager Glen Grunwald said in a release. "He showed last season the ability to play quality minutes."

The six-foot-10 Moiso spent last season with the New Orleans Hornets, where he set career highs with 51 games played, 4.0 points and 3.5 rebounds per game. The 25-year-old Frenchman was drafted 11th overall by the Boston Celtics in the 2000 NBA draft.

In 90 career games, he has averaged 2.8 points and 2.7 rebounds.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 09:56 AM
link   
man the raps hit 17 3-pointers to pull of a win

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Yeah they went 3-pt. mad last night! :tum:

Ben

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 05:59 PM
link   
i dont get why teams hit so many three's you can get the higher percentage of a shot by driving it and making moves in the low-post but teams do threes i think its annoying

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Chris bosh could quite possibley be the rookie of the year, even though it's unlikely considering Lebron James and Melo are in his class, but he is putting up huge numbers, and most importantly, making his team win. Sure they just got Jalen Rose and Donyell Marshall but how could they be, you saw them on the raptors. T he reason this team is doing as well as it is is not cuz of the trade, but because Chris Bosh is playing like a verteran, and i'd say he deserves the rookie of the year title, although i dont feel he will win it/

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 11:43 PM
link   
No way, you can't deny the impact of Anthony, despite how well Bosh is playing! The Nuggets have already won as many games as they did all of last year practically and are in 1st in the midwest division!

new topics

top topics

join