It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Basketball: N.B.A. FINALS - NETS VS SPURS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2003 @ 03:01 AM
link   
So who do you think will win and why?

posted on May, 30 2003 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I think the Nets will win in 7.

This is going to be a good series, it will be interesting to see if NJ is able to slow Duncan down. I'm rooting for the Nets because I like Kidd and I want to see an Eastern Conference team win the finals, its been awhile. Its gonna be tough, the Spurs are good. I like the Spurs too, I just want to see a good series. :bounce::bounce:

posted on May, 30 2003 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I think the Nets could have beat the Mavericks but in this series I would say Spurs in 6.

Ben

posted on May, 30 2003 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I like the Nets in this sereis they were here last year and are going to be more experinced in this sereis, they are also one of the hottest teams in Basketball winning i think 11 stragith games.

posted on May, 30 2003 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I would love to see the eastern conference take it this year...we'll see what happens, I cant even call this one

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I just can't possibly see any Eastern team winning the finals for a while...I slowly say Spurs in 6, because maybe, MAYBE the Nets might win a couple at home or the Spurs will collapse at the end of a couple games again.

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I wonder why it doesn't start until Wednesday.

Ben

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I liked how the finals waited to get started that why J Kidd had some more time to rest up his ankle before the series starts, and he is fresher. HEHEHEHEHHEE. I am looking forward to the K-Mart Duncan matchup should be interesting to watch, I wonder how much playing time Mutambo will get.

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I doubt mutombo will play at all....unless their current centers, collins and williams (those the right names?) play terrible, which they havent throughout the whole playoffs.

Ben

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Mutombo is playing in the game right now and is doing a great job, he blocked duncan's dunk and made a dive for the ball. He is what the nets call their secret weapon. Good game thus far.

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben
Mutombo is playing in the game right now and is doing a great job, he blocked duncan's dunk and made a dive for the ball. He is what the nets call their secret weapon. Good game thus far.

I am very happy to see Mutombo playing...I am even happier that he is doing well!

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Good game, the Nets looked really good in the first half, they lead by 11 at halftime. They really need this game tonight. :yawn:

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 12:16 AM
link   
yeah, while i still think the Spurs will win the series, I'm not quite as sure of the outcome as I originally thought.

btw congratulations to the nets, they're showing that the East actually does have a good chance still in the playoffs.

[Edited on 04/10/03 by Cannon]

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 02:00 PM
link   
that game got pretty rowdy...I wonder if there will be any fights erupting later in this series??

Ben

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Both teams are playing very well should be interesting to see how the rest of the series plays out.

posted on Jun, 18 2003 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Just think in 2 more years the Nets could become the "Buffalo Bills of the N.B.A."

top topics

join